Looking for a Glock 21

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Sgt_Skrb_25, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

I Was wondering if anyone had a good source for Glocks. I was looking around and found one for $488 ( Gen. 3 G21). Just wondering if anyone knows of an online store with a cheaper price. Thanks.

2. cotex

cotex New Member

Seriously? Dude that's cheap!

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I paid $425 new about 6 years ago for a G21. So, by todays prices that isn't a bad deal.

4. Fireguy77

Fireguy77 New Member

Wow...out here in California you can walk out the door with one for about $630!

5. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

It is a buyer's market in general. Also Gen 4 has pushed the Gen 3 prices down. Take advantage. It may not last.

6. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

I figured that was cheap. My buddy said he found one for $425 somewhere. I was just wondering. I know the going rate is around $550-600.

7. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

Not trying to talk you into or out of anything, but a 21 is durable goods. Resale values are strong. Competing models are up, such as XD, so unlikely the Glocks will drop much lower.

8. AR10

AR10 New Member

Put an ad on Craig's List looking for a Glock 21 lawn mower. Before it gets pulled, you might get some calls. As a buyer in that way, you have an advantage. Say in the ad you have $300 to spend, no bagger needed.

Let us know if it works.