Looking for 5.56 ammo

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Tenderribbs, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

I'm just about out of my wolf Ar ammo they were steel case 55 grain , this time I'm going with brass 55 gr . Im looming for 300 to 500'rds. I'm not wanting "cheap" just economical.

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Palmetto State Armory frequently has PMC and other brands of brass ammo for a competitive price.

3. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Walmart has tula for 5$ a box

4. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

Walmart also carry's Federal American Eagle at $6.97 a box.

It is great ammo

But the gun shows have this

image-1030266528.jpg

5. southernfirepower

southernfirepower New Member

Academy has some 5.56 brass (62grain) for 8 bucks a box of 29 and that American eagle ammo for about 40 bucks a box of 100

Edit: a Box of 20

6. FragOutInc

FragOutInc New Member

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Did u go to the gunshow at the cashman center? I didnt go this time.. did they have any PMC 223 and how much?

Yes, PSA has PMC on special and free shipping

8. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

No didn't go, wife's b/day weekend.

Besides I have so much ammo right now, I am gonna have to start shooting more.

And I paid cash for a 2007 Ford Explorer last week. With Fathers day coming up, I almost need to get a job.

Time to start selling everything I bought that still has a tag on it a year later. Need the room.

Did you ever see George Carlins stand up about TOO MUCH STUFF..

9. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Congrats for ur car purchase.. dont worry it will carry all the guns n ammo u need at Front Sight course ;).
    I got the card membership already, just dont know when i will do the course. Been busy with my baby and inlaws at the moment ;).

10. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

Check out Dixie ammo dump. They are loading and selling their own now. Good prices from some folks that know a ton about weapons and ammo.

11. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

holy cow batman!.. the lowest price i could find around here was 179. oh well thats life