look what they want banned in the UK now

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by downsouth, Dec 26, 2012.

1. eldarbeast

eldarbeast New Member

Great Britain WILL be the safest country in the world even if it kills you...

eldar

2. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

It won't stop. If they get this it will be forks next. Or hammers or screw drivers or golf clubs or baseball bats or sticks and stones.........

3. megamike

megamike New Member

Wow...................
    Please tell me this is a joke .if it isn't I hope I don't live to see that day comes since it looks like we're on our way there too in a few years

4. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

Why would this be a joke?
    When they are crazy, these things make sense to them.

There is a new mental illness that manifests itself in fear of fire-arms and other inanimate objects.

5. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Old news!

The Libery Crier should try reading and summarizing articles that were published more recently than seven and a half years ago. This is old news. They even devised V-tip safety knives.

More recently they have been switching to light plastic beer mugs as heavy glass "pints" have been determined to be weapons in the hands of common, drunken, Britons.

6. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

The Brits will soon look like this:

32-HR-met-de-hand-620x428.jpg

7. RemFire

RemFire New Member

I'm ashamed and embarrassed to be assosiated with this.

I guess my profile pic would make them s××t themselves.

8. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

What do they want banned now, Piers Morgan!?!?

9. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

New one on me and i live in the UK. I wouldn't take it to seriously its stupid and will never happen.

You will find this at some concerts but i have never seen it in a bar. As for firearms apart from machine-guns i can get the same as a lot of states in America. PS And no mag-cap limit.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  10. RemFire

RemFire New Member

I will be signing the petition calling for him to stay in the USA! :D

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  11. orangello

orangello New Member

What about the people who choke on pieces of food that are too big for one bite and to hard to cut with a spork?

12. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

looks like I better get used to eating Chinese from now on!

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

**Hack! Cough! Choke! Gasp!**

Sorry, the dust on the article from Thursday, 26 May, 2005, 23:48 GMT 00:48 UK got to me!

The English have been on and on about "assault knives" for some time. The Scots, who wear a Sgain Dbuh in the top of the stocking for formal dress events considered it, and told them to get stuffed.
    SgianDubh013AWP.jpg

14. RemFire

RemFire New Member

We already have certain banned "assault" knives such as push daggers, autos, and butterfly knives:rolleyes:.

No idea what evidence they had to suggest this ban was nessasary or justifiable, more likely it just fealt good to do. The Czech Republic have no knife regulations and their crime rates are no different to ours.

15. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

In the uk you can't keep your guns in your house and if I recall correctly you can't own a handgun, there is no state in the U.S like that, only some cities.

16. Brue182

Brue182 New Member

Pretty soon the UK will ban anything pointy. Any forks must have a parliament approved cork attached to the end. Doing so will reduce the cases of self inflicted eye stabbings over 45% although due to the awkwardness of eating with the new "cork fork" stains on ones shirts are expected to rise 90%

17. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Why don't they just ban crime? :cool:

18. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Funny you should say that.

When forks were first introduced to European nobility, the guests at the dinner poarty tried to stab each other with them. I heard about this on Modern Marvels a few years back.

19. kdog

kdog Member

Well, I think you guys said that as well, as the hand gun ban hit you, didn`t you?

Pierce Morgan, in all the discussions he lead, always favored for the small amount of gun crime in GB.
    Well, he is absolutely correct. There havn`t been any murders comitted with hand guns.
    They only had the rampage froma taxi driver with his shot gun.....but that dosn`t count, I guess.
    Also, according to Scottland Yard statistics, the amount of crime sky rocketed after the gun ban hit Britain.
    But who cares about crime, assault, rape, robery, manslaughter and murder, as long as as firearms havn`t been involved?