Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
I would say "check the politics area", but I noticed you are not a supporting member.

(something to consider though)

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
As a dealer who purchases ammo for resale, the thought that I would have to attend such a course makes me....

A little bit angry. :)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Uh no thanks!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts

Really, what else can anyone say?
She's a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
danf_fl said:
I would say "check the politics area", but I noticed you are not a supporting member.

Hahaha I plan on supporting as soon as my wife isn't looking lmao!!! I figured that it was a news article it'd be ok here too? If it gets moved there I've no issue with that at all :)

danf_fl said:
As a dealer who purchases ammo for resale, the thought that I would have to attend such a course makes me....

A little bit angry. :)
It's ridiculous for just us sporting shooters, I had not even considered as a dealer.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Overkill0084 said:
Really, what else can anyone say?
She's a waste of perfectly good oxygen.
Exactly, she should be fired for wasting tax payers money ;)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
danf_fl said:

Ok, I'm supporting now!!
;)

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
When you check out the bunker, ask Winds-of-Change about cookies. The goat is missing, too.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
danf_fl said:
When you check out the bunker, ask Winds-of-Change about cookies. The goat is missing, too.
Mmmm cookies....... ;)
Hmm, not to sure about the whole goat thing!?
Lmao

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Ok, I'm supporting now!!
;)
Good move on your membership.
I do not think, cosidering the climate, that anyone on this forum would pass any anger managment class. Too many touchy buttons could be pushed. I am PO'd just reading about it, and I know nothing like that will happen. :mad::mad::mad: oops I mean :):):D

·
Administrator
26,565 Posts
Hey- here's a thought- how about candidates for the legislature having to pass a course of the Federal and State CONSTITUTIONS before they can run for office?
bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg

Attachments

·
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
7,510 Posts
Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers

More crap from the communist side in Florida! She needs to be tested for drugs.

More at the link! :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ourses-for-ammunition-buyers/?test=latestnews

A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.

The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not completed anger management courses. The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses every 10 years.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
That is some serious crap right there. Even though it's still better than my state's laws.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
They are trying to take our first and second Amendments away, and now our pay checks. I guess anger management classes is not a bad idea for the whole country!

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
There is no provision to exclude dealers from having to attend classes.

That kinda makes me.......angry.......

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
There is no provision to exclude dealers from having to attend classes.

That kinda makes me.......angry.......
You must have meant Gun Dealers huh? Cause the biggest problem related to gun violence I see is in the big cities by "Drug Dealers" and "Gang Bangers" who dont even know how to aim a freekin gun! Those bastards wont take an anger management , Weapons Safety course or buy guns from a registered "Gun Dealer" who does follow the laws and takes all the courses!

Its really time to label the slippery slope what its truly become "Mount Phuck Me" right in the 4th point of Contact! Pick a little here, regulate a little there, Ban a little of this, tax a little of that;, its all good cause its "For Our Own Good". The progressives have dragged us down that slope till were below sea level and the ocean we need to worry about is a gargantuan Sh1t tank of our Governments making! Every time we said no more, they said, "you aint seen nothing yet"!

This Biyatch has some giant grownads to decide who can and who cant exercise their BOR's FOOG! She should be the first to be denied her rights if the law passes cause she's certainly angry and now she wants to manage us not her!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Issues like gun control reveal just how little of our laws, rights and the constitution many politicians understand. So much time campaigning, so many aids and handlers and not enough research and education.

·
Banned
6,489 Posts
This is the new push by the Left Wing. Obama is ignoring the rules and is going to have the CDC study gun violence. The idea is to place firearms owners in the same category as tobacco users.
Gun ownership will be identified as an illness. The second hand smoke trick will be used also. Gun ownership endangers people around you. Americans without question has followed the lead on government health issues. The Liberals are using this tool for more control. Banning soft drinks, sugar, salt tobacco cell phones and now firearms. It is all about people control:(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts