Look Out Florida

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by deadsp0t, Mar 6, 2013.

1. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I would say "check the politics area", but I noticed you are not a supporting member.

(something to consider though)

2. danf_fl

As a dealer who purchases ammo for resale, the thought that I would have to attend such a course makes me....

A little bit angry. :)

3. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

[​IMG]

Really, what else can anyone say?
    She's a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

5. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Hahaha I plan on supporting as soon as my wife isn't looking lmao!!! I figured that it was a news article it'd be ok here too? If it gets moved there I've no issue with that at all :)

It's ridiculous for just us sporting shooters, I had not even considered as a dealer.

6. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Exactly, she should be fired for wasting tax payers money ;)

7. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Ok, I'm supporting now!!
    ;)

8. danf_fl

When you check out the bunker, ask Winds-of-Change about cookies. The goat is missing, too.

9. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Mmmm cookies....... ;)
    Hmm, not to sure about the whole goat thing!?
    Lmao

10. 25-5

25-5 New Member

Good move on your membership.
    I do not think, cosidering the climate, that anyone on this forum would pass any anger managment class. Too many touchy buttons could be pushed. I am PO'd just reading about it, and I know nothing like that will happen. :mad::mad::mad: oops I mean :):):D

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Hey- here's a thought- how about candidates for the legislature having to pass a course of the Federal and State CONSTITUTIONS before they can run for office?
    bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg

12. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers

More crap from the communist side in Florida! She needs to be tested for drugs.

More at the link! :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ourses-for-ammunition-buyers/?test=latestnews

A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.

The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not completed anger management courses. The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses every 10 years.

13. Garadex

Garadex New Member

That is some serious crap right there. Even though it's still better than my state's laws.

14. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

They are trying to take our first and second Amendments away, and now our pay checks. I guess anger management classes is not a bad idea for the whole country!

15. danf_fl

There is no provision to exclude dealers from having to attend classes.

That kinda makes me.......angry.......

16. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

You must have meant Gun Dealers huh? Cause the biggest problem related to gun violence I see is in the big cities by "Drug Dealers" and "Gang Bangers" who dont even know how to aim a freekin gun! Those bastards wont take an anger management , Weapons Safety course or buy guns from a registered "Gun Dealer" who does follow the laws and takes all the courses!

Its really time to label the slippery slope what its truly become "Mount Phuck Me" right in the 4th point of Contact! Pick a little here, regulate a little there, Ban a little of this, tax a little of that;, its all good cause its "For Our Own Good". The progressives have dragged us down that slope till were below sea level and the ocean we need to worry about is a gargantuan Sh1t tank of our Governments making! Every time we said no more, they said, "you aint seen nothing yet"!

This Biyatch has some giant grownads to decide who can and who cant exercise their BOR's FOOG! She should be the first to be denied her rights if the law passes cause she's certainly angry and now she wants to manage us not her!

17. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

Issues like gun control reveal just how little of our laws, rights and the constitution many politicians understand. So much time campaigning, so many aids and handlers and not enough research and education.

18. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

This is the new push by the Left Wing. Obama is ignoring the rules and is going to have the CDC study gun violence. The idea is to place firearms owners in the same category as tobacco users.
    Gun ownership will be identified as an illness. The second hand smoke trick will be used also. Gun ownership endangers people around you. Americans without question has followed the lead on government health issues. The Liberals are using this tool for more control. Banning soft drinks, sugar, salt tobacco cell phones and now firearms. It is all about people control:(

19. 44ablast

44ablast New Member

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of ........