Look at Australia now.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by levelcross, Aug 17, 2012.

1. levelcross

levelcross New Member

This clip is just 6:30 long and tells the truth about giving up our rights to bear arms. :eek:

[ame]http://youtu.be/p8RDWltHxRc[/ame]

2. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

That really is scary. Unfortunately, there aren't enough people doing anything about it. Look at what the leaders of California, New York, and Illinois are doing. It's honestly mind boggling how their citizens are sitting idly by. If that were to happen here, there'd probably be an uprising. In my area, most of the people have a zero BS tolerance. That mentality is slowly being eroded though as the liberal media is constantly poisoning people with their made up terms such as Assault weapons and Assault clips.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012

3. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Wow! Look at the jump in crime since the gun ban. Well, some of us know that presidents, prime ministers, and other top government levels get their marching orders from the architects of the NWO, which demands that they begin to impose upon their citizens such restrictions of ownership. This will facilitate their agenda for a One World Government.

4. misterjerry

misterjerry New Member

I've seen this before a few years back on TV as an NRA infomercial, trying to sway public opinion. Don't need an infomercial to convince me; locked and loaded

5. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

There's not enough Californians to start an uprising.
    Last time I tried the libs threw well done steaks, expensive bottled water, and new taxes at me.

6. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Look at the bright side fella's...since we'll all refuse to turn them in WE will inherit a defenseless population to plunder!

I suggest we start with "former" gun owners who complied...;)

7. towboater

towboater Active Member

I'm keeping mine.

8. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

like Duke Nukem said.............."COME GET SOME!"

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Just curious but when was that clip filmed?

10. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

Not sure when it was filmed but it says the video was posted July 23rd of this year.

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I did see that but I was wondering if the information was somewhat fresh or is it stale?

12. okdonk

okdonk New Member

13. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Well if it comes down to this, I will be talking with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates with a smoking barrel and the slide locked back on an empty magazine and there will be about 6 or so behind me with a stunned look on their ghostly faces.

14. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

15. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Good article. Thanks for sharing

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Nice article but who did the study? Where do the stats come from? There doesn't seem to be any attribution for anything. I could have pulled those statistics out of my a$$. If I am to convince anybody of any reasonable intelligence this article will not help. I need hard facts that can be backed up, hopefully something recent.

17. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Your right, here's one by the Aussie government. It shows that some crimes haven't increased, but haven't decreased either under the gun ban.

http://www.aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.aspx

18. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

That is better, but still a bit stale.

19. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Yeah but it does give a good picture of what happened in the years immediately following the ban. Personally I think it did more harm than good, same as DC, Chicago, Detroit and any other place that attempts to ban guns. On the other hand, places where they put concealed carry laws into effect, violent crime usually goes down. Sometimes dramatically.

20. mkett39

mkett39 New Member

It is just a video saying get your head out of your A$$ AMERICA because it can happen to you.
    Look at simple every day liberty we have lost already but it is always for our safety or health. That is why they take a little at a time.
    Non smokers--they should ban smoking!
    Water drinkers--they should ban soda
    vegetarians-- You don't need to eat greasy burgers
    Non gun owning American-- you have no need for those guns

one thing at a time because not everybody cares about what does not effect them.
    I for one do not care if you smoke or do not.
    I do not care what beverages you drink.
    I do not care what you eat.
    I do not care if you own guns or not.

The point is I do care about our rights and freedoms and our right to choose wether I do the same as you or not. I am not to judge. Protect all our freedoms wether you like the particular item or not let the people decide what they want to do.