Long time, no post

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dragunovsks, Feb 14, 2010.

1. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Hey guys, been awhile since i been on here. Been pretty busy running flatbed loads back and forth across our beautiful country. Been in about 30 of the
    lower 48 in the past 6 months. Anyway i got a new phone the other day that is internet capable so i hope to be back on here more. Well post some neat pics ive taken when i have a chance to get online with the laptop. Im sitting n Yuma AZ right now doing a 34 hour reset so i will have hours to run this week. C u later

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Welcome back.

3. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you've been out there making money. Welcome back to the nuthouse.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

That's my boy right there.

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Good to hear from ya. Remember, rubber side down. :D

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Good to see you back dragun!

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I wondered what happened to you. Flatbed FTW!, my brother-in-law's lil group runs mostly flatbeds. He has seen a good bit of the country now.

Have fun & stay frosty! :)

8. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

[​IMG]

Here's a picture of my truck, its a 2008 Freightliner Columbia with a Detroit Series 60 under the hood and a 9 speed Eaton Fuller tranny doing the work. I took this pic at the end of my first solo run to Nogales AZ from Chicago IL, about 1700 miles.

9. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Welcome back. If you make a run through 10, stop at the Pilot or Flying J in Anthony and say hello.

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Welcome back Dragunov, good to see the Space Zombies haven't gotten to you yet.

Stay safe out there brother!

JD

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Swift is a good company to run for.

I could never run flat bed I am not messin with any tarps. they are a PITA.

12. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I go through the lone star state all the time...Laredo is a regular stop for me and most the guys in my fleet. I was routed to go through El Paso today on my way to New York City till I had to stop at our terminal in Phoenix and put my truck in the shop, got a "phantom" coolant leak. It leaked a gallon on the ground in Yuma last night but when I get it here to the shop, no leaks. That's just my luck.

13. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Yeah, especially when you have to mess with that stuff in the rain. We don't sit for long in flatbed division. Out of nearly 15,000 swift drivers, only about 350 of us are flatbedders so they have to keep us moving.

14. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Glad to have you back! I hated tarping loads when I was running lumber.

15. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Welcome back! To the member with my favourite nick :D

16. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Good to hear from you Bro.

Can't wait to see some pictures. We have a beautiful country. I love driving the open roads