long range training????

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by huckleberry, Nov 14, 2007.

1. huckleberry

huckleberry New Member

i would like to learn to shoot long range. does anyone know where i could find a training class to learn about long range shooting? Are these types of classes even offered? cost?

2. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

A place to begin would be the Internet. Google firearm training schools and put in your city or state.

What do you consider long range? For me, 200 yards is about my limit. I really respect anyone who can shoot beyond that.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. ChrisMoore

ChrisMoore New Member

We offer a variety of Rifle Training Programs including Long Range Rifle. Check out our website. If you are interested send me an email and we can talk more. I could even bring the program to you / your area if you can accomodate us for the training.

Take care and stay safe.

Christopher Moore

Point Blank
    P.O. Box 31
    Jackson, MO 63755
    573-243-GUNS
    www.pointblanktraining.net

Special Operations Tactical Training - International
    P.O. Box 830
    Dover, TN 37058
    931-232-6593
    www.sottint.com

4. Jon Weiler

Jon Weiler New Member

Hello, I am the owner of Professional Marksmen Inc. and we specialize in long range rifle trainnig. Our facilities are on 450 acres in beautiful South Dakota. Our 2008 training dates are posted and our courses are filling up. Check us out at http://www.professionalmarksmen.com and let me know if I can be of any assitance to you. Take care.