Long 15-2 Barrel/Shroud Assemblies May Be Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by gandog56, Apr 2, 2013.

1. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

Got an email from Eric Kovacic of EFW Arms. Sound like his company will soon be making some of the long barrels and shrouds soon, I only asked him about for the Dan Wesson 15-2 .357 Mags, though.

Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry for the delay in getting back with you! Currently I am coming out with the longer shrouds. I am shooting to have available some 15" barrel assemblies in about a month. I got you down on the list to let you know when available. Thanks again!
    E.W. Kovachic Technologies
    Eric Kovachic
    210 South Park Street
    Richmond, OH 43944
    http://www.ewkarms.com:D

He does have the 10", 12", and 15" barrels in stock right now, just no shrouds. So if you have the shrouds, but a damaged or missing barrel, you can get one.:cool:

2. PGM

PGM New Member

Thats great news.I could use an extra barrel.

3. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

I got two. A 8 inch barrel shroud with integral rail so I can scope it, and THIS!

[​IMG]

And now some QD rings so I can switch the scope from the 8" to the 15" are on the way.

[​IMG]

4. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

He does make a better than original product.

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I would be interested if the shroud was like the original. I have no need for a mall ninja revolver.

6. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Mall nijna?? No need to reply ether to the tread ether . Your not really a revolver shooter or you would know heavy shrouds are not new on revolvers used in competition over the decades . Besides if you care to pay 2 times as much you can go to cz for a factory shroud but still not like orginal . There also nice on harder recoiling hunting revolvers . Besides a mall ninja might have no idea what dan Wesson is. Just another pricey 1911.

Is this PPC handgun lso a Mall ninja revolver?
    http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/revptbu.html