logging on from mobile devices

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by matt g, May 8, 2009.

1. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Is there a trick to it or am I missing something? I can seem to find a section on the board to log in while browsing from my cell.

2. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Matt,

what device do you have? Im currently using my HTC Touch Pro. i do remember it taking me a while to figure it out. Ill see if I cant re-log in and give you better details.

3. matt g

Sony Ericsson TM 506 from T-Mobile. I can get to the page okay, but once there, I don't have the boxes showing for log in.

4. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Alrighty,

My phone is running Windows Mobile 6.1, and I'm using Internet Explorer as the browser.

I was able to just point my browser to firearmstalk.com, scroll down past the buttons at the top navigation (home, forum, gallery, etc) until I saw the prompt to enter my username and pass. Filled out the boxes, clicked "login" and then I was good.

What exactly is the problem you're experiencing?

5. matt g

Got 'er figured out, now he I can only talk T Mobile into setting up a 3G network in town, I'd be set.

6. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

We need to install the mobile style hack. Will try to get that done this week.

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

That would be awesome. I know I find it a little clumsy to surf on my phone. But, its a small price to pay to be connected while on the go.