Locked in car at 100 ........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jul 11, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Some real stupid people locked their 3 kids in a car,and they had lunch in a local subway...It got over 100 in St.Louis today.....I wouldn't leave my dog in a car muchless kids....Man what a messed-up world we live-in....They got taken to the police station but have not been charged at this time......:confused::mad::confused:

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

stupid at its best.. ever hear of a drive thru?

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I wouldn't leave my kids locked in a car while I went in to eat anywhere even on a nice, cool day. Even if they were still within my sight from inside the restaurant. What the heck?

4. jca1

jca1 New Member

What kind of parents leave their kids in the car while they go in and eat, no matter what the temp. is? This country needs some house cleaning.

5. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Where in STL?! :mad:

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

On Chippewa & Jefferson....in the city.....Two 18 month old boys and a 4 month old boy....They just said on the news they where arrested tonight....

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

We just had a guy arrested because he was having anal sex with a poor little yorkie.

the SPCA caught him via Craigs list. They then turned him into police. 10 days after the SPCA took the poor little dog and adopted him out he died due to renal failure. He also have sever nerve damage and it couldn't move its back legs.

The only comfort I get is knowing that for the last 10 days of his life the dog got enough love to last a life time.

I would like to get my hands on this guy and *** rape him with a effing baseball bat that has thousands upon thousands of razor blades and nails with a big bucket of rubbing alcohol for lube.

8. russ

russ New Member

Dang tango, tell us how you really feel. Seriously, you forgot the salt in the rubbing alcohol. People who abuse animals deserve nothing less than exactly the same treatment in return.

And, as to leaving the kids in the car, hopefully child protective services can find them a nice home with some new parents that aren't retarded. And the idiot parents can have a nice long time to consider the error of their ways in the iron bar hotel.

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

We average 2-3 dead kids a year from this. People too wrapped up in their self important lives to be bothered with actually giving a rats azz about the kids. The sentence should be sterilization. Save other potential victims from being harmed.

10. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

They said Family Services took the kids and gave them to the Grandperants.....

11. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I'm glad they got it all sorted out quickly and correctly. I'm tired of hearing about these kinds of people.

12. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

it was 100 here as well, I went hiking at Bernheim. I wouldn't leave my guns in the truck in that heat much less anything living, except maybe my mother in law or a bobcat...

13. camiller

camiller New Member

Or both? :D

14. knfxda

knfxda New Member

There. Fixed it for you. :D

15. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Idiotic!

I mean, at least tie them to the fire hydrant out front, not stuck in the hot car!!!!

16. orangello

orangello New Member

Parents having second thoughts about having kids afterall, aka murderers.

I almost panicked one day; thought i had left my tupperware (XD) in my car all day. :rolleyes:

17. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Kids and animals die all the time that way down here.

I'm glad the cops got called.

18. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Do you think the ..HEAT..in a car would f#ck-up a plastic gun ??...or the wood on a wooden gun..???......I guess it wouldn't do them no good.....

19. orangello

orangello New Member

I have heard of people using this heat to get cosmoline out of milsurp purchases.

20. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

They said on the news they are Prosecuting the Mother of the 3 boys...Family services is charging her with child endangerment....I guess that's all you can hope for from STUPID-PEOPLE.....They showed her mug-shot and she looked like a real winner.....She had to fill her pie-hole before taking care of her baby's that she left in the HOT-*** car......