Local Wally World Inventory

Discussion in 'Arizona Gun Forum' started by pawjr74, Jun 6, 2013.

1. pawjr74

pawjr74 New Member

I stopped by my local WM this morning. (Stapely/Baseline in Mesa)

They had some 9mm in stock along with a Bushmaster M4 Patrol (5.56) and a Ruger 10/22.

It looks like things may be getting a little better here.

2. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Mine(Cottonwood/Verde Valley) just got 9 asstd. Rugers In!! 5 of them are reserved/consigned, but they got, 3 10/22's, one takedown, one stainless take down, and one tactical(that comes with a Bi-pod & 1 BX-25 & 1-BX1mag), 2 Gunsite Scout .308's, and 4 Mini's, 2 in .223/5.56 and 2 in 7.62x39...I have not Bought or Shot any Bolt actions in a lifetime,..but that Gunsite Scout appeals to me....BTW,..WW's prices are within $50 of MSRP...so the Scout is $1139.00 plus...

3. anm2_man

anm2_man Member

Now you can check the wally world stores for ammo real time.

http://ammo-can.net/

Give it a try

4. DrFootball

Nice but mine is never listed

5. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Wow -- someone was looking at one yesterday for $899 and I thought THAT was high!

6. DrFootball

cant be

Can't be a new one! they were $999 pre-silliness

7. DrFootball

And...

someone on Facebook said the 10Rd steel Mags were $75 a pop! I did see them @Davidsons(in Az...about an hr.+ drive for me) for $67...but They sell Polymer Mags for it fir $40!(3 sizes,3,5,&10 Rd. all the same...
    I'd like to get one just because i have not Shot a Bolt Gun since I was a Teen..

8. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Ammo ease-up...

My local Dick's Sporting has BMC .223 ($9.99 for 20)... Federal 5.56 ($12.99 for 20)... 40S&W, 45ACP, 22 short & long (no 22lr to be found anywhere still) and 22 birdshot... limit 3 boxes each per customer per day.... BUT they have it.

Yes... things are calming down. 'Bout time!!

9. hq357

hq357 New Member

Very nice! i live just down the road from there how much was the bushmaster? Did it have a polymer lower receiver? I might go today to check it out thanks for the info and also dont eat at the golden corral in that area i use to work there it is disgusting! Employees dont wash thier hands and customers leave the restroom without washing and touch all the food the choclate fountain is a breeding ground for germs at the end of the night we would find hair and fingernail in the filter just a heads up.

10. pawjr74

pawjr74 New Member

Went in there a couple of days ago and it's gone. Hopefully the stock will come back soon.

Thanks for the info on the Golden Corral. I've never eaten there and now I never will! :)

If you're looking for a new rifle go check out Pistol Parlor on Country Club and Southern. They have a great inventory.

11. DrFootball

Was In My WW again today....they did get 2 Mossberg 715's in,..and 2 DPMS 5.56's....but still no .22 & Handgun Ammo....
    And on the WW Ammo inventory App,...mine is the ONLY STORE in Az not listed. I have e-mailed the Store GM 3x with no answer...

12. DrFootball

Went In on Monday because someone i ran into said WW had 30 Boxes of CCI Mini Mags 100 rd. for 10.99 ea at 8:30 Am when he was there. At 2Pm it was gone...Luckily the Range Shop called today with the news that they got .22LR in bulk packs and how many did I want at $50 per. Wish I could have bought more then one, but at least now I have some loose rounds I can shoot without depleting stock..

13. KingGlamis

KingGlamis New Member

It seems to be getting a little better here in AZ. Today we stopped at the Walmart on Baseline at Country Club at 1pm and they had eight 50-round boxes of Federal 9mm on the shelf. Scored the max three boxes and two other customers bought the other boxes. Small score but still promising.

14. DrFootball

I'm just going to have to go to Prescott Valley, Flag, or Payson, because at least those stores are keeping stuff in stock

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  15. pawjr74

pawjr74 New Member

I scored some .380 there not long ago.

16. DrFootball

The heck with them and their shortages here! I'll be at the Prescott WW Friday on my trader Joes run, and I scored 2 boxes of Federal Hi-Shok(not the Hydra Shok+Ps) 124 Gr. .9mm Hp's for $19.99 a box at Big 5! All I need My Local WW for now are targets and other accessories! Big 5 even got .22's in finally. (2 100 rd. CCI mini mags for 12.99 ea.)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  17. anm2_man

anm2_man Member

WoW - That Federal Hi-Shok is pretty expensive 9mm ammo $.39 per round (I'm assuming there are 50 rounds/box). Ouch ! Same for the HP's.

18. DrFootball

When I got 2 boxes of it last Fall it was $15.99 a box...I'm blessed to have found it @$20 now...