Loading pics from iPad

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by tri70, Jul 15, 2012.

1. tri70

tri70 New Member

Can anyone give me some instruction tips for loading pics from an iPad? The normal process does not work thru manage attachments.

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

When you find out let me know too. I haven't been able to figure it out for the last 8 months or so either.

3. kaido

kaido New Member

If its anything like the iPod all you do is hit "reply to thread" and if you have your device in landscape mode (side ways), hit "advanced" and the rest should be pretty simple. If you have your device upright, the "advanced" will look like a "+" symbol.

4. tri70

tri70 New Member

We downloaded the iPad app which helped to load the pics and click on the Advanced button.

5. kaido

kaido New Member

Ooh, I was assuming that you already had the app when you asked that question.

6. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Use the browser not the app... Not a great solution but it works.

7. kaido

kaido New Member

I've only ever used the browser while on this forum about three times. Once when I was in Edmonton (away from home) when my iPod died, when I got curious and wanted to see what the site looked like and then when I signed up to become a SM. other then that, things seem easier with the app.

8. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

1.Go to the thread you want to post a pic to.
    2. Click your menu button, then click reply.
    3. Type your response then click on "Attachments".
    4. That will bring you to a screen where you will have to click "Add Attachment".
    5. Pick from Camera, or from Gallery.
    6. Pick the picture you wish yo upload.
    7. Then either add more photos, or click the send button.