LMFAO!! Awesome New Baseball Commercial!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Now that is some highfalutin' trash talk there! :D

"Go Sox!"

3. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

hahaha

"was that a little to much"

"you know it was"

classic

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That is the best thing I have ever seen Alec (Scum Bag) Baldwin in.

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That's a really good commercial. Too bad it's commercials like that that appeal to me more than baseball ... I really hope the NFL doesn't strike, c'mon August 2011!!! ;)

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Alex Baldwin is a douchebag and he sullies the name of the Yankees.

7. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

As if they need any more sully...

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah, those 27 Championships are tough to swallow over there aren't they. :D

9. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

All I have to say is "2004". Best year in baseball history!:cool:

Go Red Sox! :D

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Have you seen the new Alec Baldwin commercial yet dog?? :D

"Fire doesn't have a rivalry with Kindling" "Lawnmowers don't have a rivalry with grass" :cool:

The truth hurts. All that money in the off season. Picked to win the WHOLE THING this year. And you are, what, 1-7 now? Ouch. That has got to hurt. :eek:

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Huh? :confused:

Is this going to be one of those guilt by association things? :eek:

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Not at all. Top of this thread. Just a funny as hell New Era Commercial series. The first one launched today during the game. Boston vs. NY. It's epic. I would have laughed no matter which side I was rooting for. :D

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I think J.D. is refering to the clever wordsmith action of the commercial.

Commercials have come a long way, encouraging us to buy products to show appreciation for clever ads alone...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVQjUu-s2JA&playnext=1&list=PL5FADE1273029939F]YouTube - Dos Equis Italian Countryside[/ame]

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Ah, thought maybe you confused me for Dan. :eek: I saw the youtube link, definitely entertaining. :D Disliking baseball aside I like a good commercial when I see one, even if I have no interest in the product.

Those Dos XX's commercials are brilliant, even if the beer tastes like bobcat piss :(

15. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

There is still a lot of baseball to go. Yes, no one has lost their first 6 games and come back to win the world series, but no other team was 0-3 in the world series and came back to win it.

Why are you even a Yankees fan?? You don't live anywhere near New York! Is it because no one cares about the Red Skins? Or do you just like jumping on whatever band wagon suits you best?

I can tell this is going to be a long season....

16. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I bowled overhand before. One step closer...

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That is true. But my woman was BORN and BRED in New York. Her mom's side in 3 generations deep FROM Queens! My woman's grandfather was NYPD and used to take the girls ( my woman and her sister) to games in the best seats he could afford, which usually involved a lot of beer, dogs and fat guys.

I have been adopted by a true blue Yankee Family and as the only team I ever claimed as my own was in basketball, I was happy to adopt a MLB franchise that has a rule of personal conduct for their players. :cool:

So yeah, I pay for the MLB Yankees package. :rolleyes:

JD

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

LMFAO! Well played, and stay thirsty....:cool:

19. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

My father's roots are deep in New Jersey. He's told me stories of when his father would take him to games and still remembers watching Babe Ruth play and later, walking past him in his casket. My great grandfather on my mothers side was a die hard Sox fan. He didn't miss a single game, weather he was there or watched it on TV. I'm almost on both sides of the fence to not disrespect my father, but if the Sox are playing the Yankees, the Yankees will always suck. 2004 was an awkward time. My father is the same, but opposite. We like watching a good game as opposed to bragging who wins or loses.

Even though my father is a Yankees fan, he was nice enough to get a ball personalized to me from Carl Yastrzemski. Short story: My father is a charter pilot catering to all the millionaires who live on all the super rich islands on the east coast. He flew Carl a couple times and one of those times, he nudged him and pointed to a box of baseballs in the back seat and said "We aren't landing until you sign those."

Extra short story: I took a crap in Johnny Damons parking spot on a road trip to Virginia once.

20. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I'm pretty sure you meant to say

All I have to say is "2005". Best year in baseball history!:cool:

Go White Sox!
    :D