Llama MiniMax II

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by tomkat, Jun 14, 2011.

1. tomkat

tomkat New Member

I have a Llama MiniMax II .45 cal that I am trying to find an internal recoil spring for (part # T455). I realize Llama is no longer in business but hope someone might be able to offer a suggestion. Thanks in advance.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Mite try Numrich -

3. tomkat

tomkat New Member

Many thanks. I'll give it a try.

4. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I also have a Llama MiniMax II and though I haven't had to replace the recoil spring - the gun is very similar to some Para Ordinance 45s so you might check them too for one with the same barrel length. My MM is very low mileage but I've got to get a spring too while there's still a chance.

Post some pictures if you have time! I have a thread with pix in this forum.

5. tomkat

tomkat New Member

I appreciate your help, Quentin.

6. Drriley

Drriley New Member

Numerich (e-gunparts.com) shows them in stock for $10 - part # 1111540.

if for some reason you can't get one from them, I have one I can spare. PM me if
    necessary.

other option would be to contact Woff Gunsprings (gunsprings.com) and see if they can help.

7. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Thanks for that, Drriley. I noticed that Numerich spring is for the Mini Max but doesn't specifiy the Mini Max II. Wonder if they're the same...

8. Drriley

Drriley New Member

the minimax and minimax ii are 2 different animals.. the recoil spring is different.

pm me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.

9. tomkat

tomkat New Member

To Drriley: If you have an internal recoil spring for the MiniMax II, I would like to buy it from you. Let me know your price. My mailing address is: Tom White, 802 SW Spring St, Mill City OR, 97360.

10. Drriley

Drriley New Member

in the mail today..

11. tomkat

tomkat New Member

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help and that of the others that responded. What a great bunch of people.

12. tomkat

tomkat New Member

Drriley: The recoil spring arrived in the mail today and there was no price included. Things like this seldom happen today and I greatly appreciate your generosity. Thank you.

13. Drriley

Drriley New Member

glad I could help.