Living under the house

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Sep 11, 2010.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Anybody ever have something LIVING under there house, attic, barn,??? RAT-CAT+SKUNK-. My old girlfriend got sprayed on our front porch -stunk like HELL!!! didn't come off in the shower for days. She had to get some special toxic pochion to take away the stink.

2. freefall

freefall New Member

When I was a kid cats would always crawl under our kitchen to die. Removal was unpleasant, since you didn't know about it for a while...

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I think u mite whan"t to move !!! Soon !!!

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Jack keeps the troll under his house to feed idiots that post nothing but dribble all over our precious forum. NOT pointing any fingers at anyone REALLY [​IMG]

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

THE CLUB HOUSE General chit-chat forum for any topic under the SUN

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

no sh!t sherlock.... Really only been here for 3 years I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out to me once and for all.... WOW I feel STUPID.

NOT REALLY YOU EFFING DOUCHE BAG IDIOT.

7. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Group hug for Tango.

Again.

8. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Nuh uh. Not again. Last time I was involved in a group hug with Tango, I got rather blatantly groped. Still not sure who, but I have narrowed the list down some.

9. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Seriously?! I thought I was the only one, so was too embarrassed to say anything.

10. freefall

freefall New Member

I just want to state categorically that I was NOT involved in that group hug, I was at the gun show in Palmer and I kept my ticket stub.

11. TheDaggle

TheDaggle New Member

I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement with alleged hug. Any further discussion of said incidents must be arranged through my attorney.

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Old thread I know....But I just was under my house to check-out that the house jacks where good and still holding-up the house and found a dead cat just starting to stink....Good thing we had cold weather the last couple of months......

13. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Hey how did you get a picture of me? :confused::eek::D

14. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

BTW, next time any of y'all tangle with a skunk- try this-
    2 qts warm water
    1 cup hydrogen peroxide
    1/2 cup baking soda
    1 tsp shampoo

Mix all, use it to scrub down, rinse quickly, repeat. If left in hair or animal fur for more than a few minutes, will lower your IQ and you become blonde. Keep out of eyes (rinse with water if you screw up)

Beats the heck out of tomato juice for skunk.

And the dead cat (and other deceased critters) is good reason for closing off spaces like that.

15. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

And the dead cat (and other deceased critters) is good reason for closing off spaces like that.[/QUOTE]

I can't help but wonder " why in the world do you give access to you house (crawl space ) to te vermin?"

16. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well, Vermin's wife threw him out of the house, and he was just looking for a spot to get out of the weather. She caught him giving the babysitter a ride home. They ain't got no kids to babsit, tho.

17. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

A friend is the local county nuisiance trapper, he traps critters for people who can't or won't. He gets sprayed about once a month by a skunk. He says that "Summers Eve" feminine hygiene products work the best. Must be that brand he says other brands do not work. He says you should see the looks his wife gets when she buys it by the case. :D

18. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

It could have been worse than the skunk. What if your old girl friend was living under your house?:eek: