Live in TN and proud of it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Gun Forum' started by chefsimms, Feb 17, 2012.

1. chefsimms

chefsimms New Member

Lets get some people signed up...lets make this a good forum and get some people from TN . This is a picture of my newest gun,It is a judge public defender in poly. So far it has been a great trail gun.

Attached Files:

2. chefsimms

chefsimms New Member

Tennessee urban assault 4-wheeler

Tennessee urban assault 4-wheeler

Attached Files:

3. hmh

hmh New Member

Try to add a picture of my home in Tennessee and keeps crashing. Lived in tn,tx,sd,ga,and az. Spent more than 3 months in kyrgastan, iraq, kuwait, jordan, djibouti. Have been to ireland, uae, afganastan, georgia, turkey, england, Spain, Mexico, canada, italy, and I know I am forgetting some and all the lower 48. Point after all of those I built my home in Tennessee.

Attached Files:

4. wardhaines

wardhaines New Member

Hello everyone in TN.
    Any M1 garand fans out there?
    This is my Winchester mix master as I bought it. I have slowly gathered the parts to make it correct. I'm almost there. If I find a barrel I want to spend the dollars on, it will be it 100%.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  5. hmh

hmh New Member

Very nice wish I could help with the barrel.

6. Shooter62

Shooter62 New Member

Hi all,
    I just found this site, so I'm a new guy. Home is NE Sumner County.

7. hmh

hmh New Member

Welcome it is a great resource.

8. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

Hi Guys,
    Just found this site as well and signed up. I am in Robertson County. Looking forward to spending time here...

9. CaptAhab

CaptAhab New Member

Any thoughts on areas in the far eastern mountains. I am looking to get out of the hustle and bustle of s.w. Fla. I would like to have a small town nearby, must have coolest temperatures possible in summer ( will still winter in Fla ). I would like to buy a minimal amount of land so I can shoot on my own property. A place that I might be able to build a small cabin and spend time with my young grand kids so that they can understand nature. Parks that we can canoe, hike, explore would be great. Any thoughts?

Looking back on what I am looking for, sound like the entrance would have Pearly Gates.

10. hmh

hmh New Member

That part of Tennessee looks like it was carved by the hand of God.

11. Glockster27

Glockster27 New Member

I also am a new guy and just found this site as well. I currently live in Clarksville, TN. I love the state. It has a lot to offer everyone who comes to visit or live here.

12. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

Greetings from Knox County. I'm originally from Syracuse, NY (Also SEE: SNOW and ICE), and lived in Columbia, SC (Also SEE: HELL and SURFACE of the SUN). We moved to Knoxville almost ten years ago and unless Texas secedes, this will be home til we die. You can't beat the weather in East TN, not to mention the natural beauty of the region.

13. wardhaines

wardhaines New Member

Another Clarksvillian here. Have you been to the TWRA range yet?

14. The Man

The Man New Member

I'm a 'part time' Resident in Loudon Cty. We bought the house in 2011, commute from NY every few months stay a few weeks and then do it again. TN is a beautiful State and I've met some wonderful folks. Can't wait to be a full timer.:)

15. Laufer

Laufer New Member

We are on a northeast edge of the Memphis area, near Arlington.
    Having hiked a little bit in the foothills between Chattanooga and Knoxville, so many of you have access to excellent areas.

Days ago while in Nashville, I discovered the nice trails in the hilly park next to Belle Mead, and visited the gun show at 1:00 on Saturday. That is the secret these days-arrive after noon, when the lines are very short.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  16. hmh

hmh New Member

Mcfarlands gun shop is pretty close to you.

17. iloveguns9

iloveguns9 New Member

Hey all, my wife and I are looking to relocate to Eastern TN as soon as I can find a job. Can't wait to get down there and leave NJ behind.

18. hmh

hmh New Member

You will love it the freedom that you will have. We do have a %9.75 sales tax but no income tax.

19. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

What HMH said, +1. You'll wonder why you waited this long. East TN is one of the country's best kept secret. Perfect climate and all the scenery you can imagine. The only thing it doesn't have is a beach.

20. selector67

selector67 New Member

Hello everyone, I am from NorthWest TN, Weakley County :)