little subtitle quotes

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by easterner123, Jun 21, 2009.

1. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

How do you edit the little quotes and sayings that go underneath everything you post on the site?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Sorry- but that option is reserved for good ole Southern boys (and girls) Not available to Yankees. :rolleyes:

800px-Bonnieblue_svg.jpg

Actually, go to your profile page, edit it there.

3. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

o well i didn't know you southern boys had special privileges :p thanks
    c3shooter

4. c3shooter

Well, living in the South DOES carry certain privileges. While it IS humid here, we RARELY have to shovel 3 feet of humid off the driveway- and most of the girls talk so slow, that by the time they can tell you they are not THAT kind of girl........ they are. :D

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

You have not spent much time just north of the Mason-Dixon line, have you?

I'm not sure what privledges you Southern persons think you have, don't forget that you lost the war and land. :D

6. c3shooter

Crusher- will be landing at LaGuardia Monday afternoon. Spent 18 yrs working for company with HQ in Minnesota, spent 2 yrs in Alaska, 5 trs Colorado, and was in Philly last week. One of my best friends is in Buffalo, and we regularly refight the war! ;)

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I was referring to the humidity and little snow. NYC, et al are not on the Mason-Dixon line. Alaska was not part of the Union and Buffalo is not a good representative of climates close to the Mason-Dixon line. I live 'bout 6 miles from the Ohio River and West Virginia (formerly Virginia). Hot, humid and slow talkin' babes...

Union rules...

8. Stealie

Stealie New Member

Click on User CP, scoll down you'll see settings & options, under that click edit signature. Thats it.

9. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Here in Cali, I have to contend with no snow and near zero humidity. During the summer, it can reach 110º+ and stay that way for months on end, but I enjoy it.

The only downside is the politics, but hopefully So Cal will fall off into the ocean one of these days, taking it's politics with it and giving the more sensible Californians beach front property overlooking Arizona Bay.

10. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Edit signature in the user CP.