Little Known SNS?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by BeyondTheBox, Oct 31, 2012.

1. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Stumbled upon these when surfing the Broker. I think I've got to get one just because. The LT is aluminum body!! What? Sounds real light weight, good pocket pistol. And SA!!! I'm in heaven.

http://www.accu-tekfirearms.com/

Anyone with any experience or opinions? Another CA gun? I swear one said AZ on side, but company listed in Ontario, CA. Maybe my eyes have gone bonzo from all this gun searching. Hahaha

I hate guns! Bit I LOVE them!!!

2. SatoriNoir

SatoriNoir New Member

The LT-380 appears to be made of 6061 aluminum, which is unfortunately not as tensile resistant as the alloys used by other manufacturers like S&W scandium-infused 7075 aluminum.

Never seen or shot one personally l, but I am impressed by their in-house CNC process. The fact that they have a lifetime warranty is quite nice as well.

3. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Agreed, not sure how it will hold up, very interested in knowing. Its gotta be better than potmetal Zamak stuff. Looks very Bersa like to me. Not sure if I want another caliber to have to buy ammo for, but I do like a lot. Maybe purple. Hahahaha

4. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Here's a pic for those whom don't want to visit the web page. I think it looks sharp.

ForumRunner_20121031_173356.jpg

5. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

They've got a terrible takedown type, requires an allen wrench. I hate any handgun that requires extra tools to take down.

6. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

They are priced high. The accu-tec site quotes msrp for the lt-380 at $309 I am seeing them priced at $390