Little girl in the barbershop

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, May 1, 2010.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

A little girl goes to the barbershop with her father. She stands next to the barber chair, while her dad gets his hair cut, eating a snack cake.

The barber says to her, "Sweet- heart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie."

She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs too."

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I lol'd. Thanks opaww. :D

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

That was funny Opaww! :D

Jack

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Funny! opaww.........!!

5. doctherock

doctherock New Member

good stuff right there.

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Where do you find these? Thanks for the laugh.

7. opaww

opaww New Member

I don't know sometimes I run accross them and some times it just comes to me. This one was from a friend, and I thought you all would get a good laugh out of it

8. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Little girl on An Airplane

Little girl is Taking a trip to her grandmothers, Flying without Parents. Sitting next to her is a State Senator, Democrat. So the Sen. starts talking to the eight year old. When she talks the Sen. is impressed at her answers. So he asks the Little Girl Questions about the way the new President is running the country. To which the Little Girl Replies I Don't Disscuss Politics And Religion With Out a Lawyer Present. Then The Little Girl ask the Democratic Sen. Why Does three animals all eat the same Food, Yet thier crap is different. The Rabbit small round pellets, The horse Large Round Bisquits, and the Cow Flat Pattys. The Sen Thought For a while then said I Really don't Know. To which the little Girl Replied, You want to talk about the Gov. And The President! How can We Talk About That, When you don't Know Sh$t!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well, I guess that explains the big hole in Daddy's haircut- from the barber having a little boo-boo with the clippers! :D

11. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The Bud Man......

Husband and Wife go shopping together. Husband puts a $10.00 case of budwieser in the cart. His wife takes it out and tells her husband they can't afford it. They walk down the isle and the wife puts $20.00 bottle of facial creme in the cart. The husband ask her what it was for. To which she said it was to make her look Beautifull. The husband said, the 24 cans of Budwieser would have done that and it was only $10.00.:D:)