Little annoying things

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Davyboy, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Post here those little annoying things we get in every day life.

Mine is the d**kheads who walk their dogs up our street and let them crap everywhere, then walk off and leave it for the kids to slip on. I swear the next one I catch I will rub their nose in it aqnd I dont mean the bloody dog.

Jump right in and have a gripe. Makes you feel a lot better after.

2. Lowrider

Lowrider New Member

Stores that only unlock one side of their front doors. How lazy can you get that you have two doors and only want to bother unlocking one? They will go to the trouble sometimes of printing a crappy little sign that says "Please use other door". Why don't you just unlock both?!

3. Duddn

Duddn New Member

Ignorant drivers.:mad:

4. opaww

opaww New Member

The lottery...i don't win ****

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

No Lottery win so I can start my own Brewery!! :mad:!!

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Where to start? So many to choose from. One is when people write into forums, and fergit to uuse the spel cheker.

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

all the nasty smelly people in wal-mart today and the fact they they didnt have any good deals on .223 ammo.

8. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Getting off work at 0300 and having to be back at 0630.

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Thairz a spelchekker?

10. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Not understanding it is the Interwebz and not English class. Some like to take poetic license and use a different literary styles. It adds a uniqueness to the individual. :D

just ask e.e. cummings. i am sure he did not fail english class.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

People

people piss me off.

12. WDB

WDB New Member

The two people who rang my door bell asking me if I wanted to accept God into my life. Clearly with out them stopping by I had no idea who God is and not accepted him into my life. News flash you either have faith or you don't ringing my door bell won't change that, if you think it will your are more f*&ked up than a kid with AHAD in a spelling bee!

13. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I'm drivin down the road, I'm the only damn car ON the road, some a$$hat pulls out right in front of me, drives a hundred yards or less and then turns off the road. WTF, he couldn't wait the 10 seconds for me to go by?

That and people who don't use turn signals, every car comes with em, use em!

14. doctherock

doctherock New Member

that does suck, remember that from the military. Thanks for all you do out there in the mean streets..

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Stupid people that were allowed to breed. Some times I think there should be some kind of test you need to take to have kids.

women that talk on the phone drink coffee and hold their dam ankle bitting nasty fluffer nutter dam worthless dogs in their laps while driving.

People who don't hold the door from someone coming out of the wawa with an arm full of coffee.

People who are just rude to other people.

Douche bags that do nothing but talk **** about how some people can't take a joke. Then get their panties all bent into a bunch over a single comment.

16. mudslinger79

mudslinger79 New Member

People in general.

Asshats that think they know EVERYTHING about everything.

People that try way to hard to fit in that they just make themselves look retarded.

Kids that have no respect for anything or anyone.What happened to good old fashioned smack in the *** or crack in the head?

Rude vendors at gun shows that treat people with questions like we are stupid. The only stupid question is the one unasked.

Drivers that ride my *** only to pass me then slow down.

People piss me the fu*k off!

17. suprdave

suprdave New Member

People that run their mouths, but back down when confronted.

18. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Indeed! That one right there!! :mad:

[​IMG]

Jack

19. Lowrider

Lowrider New Member

When trffic is backed up in one lane and there is always someone who runs all the way down the other lane and thows their blinker on expecting to be let in. Do they just walk to the front of the line in the grocery store?

20. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Them b**tards who just pull in at the front of the line drive me MAD. If I,m at the front they do not get in. What makes there time more important than mine !!!!!