Linn County Oregon Sheriff's Letter to Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Tackleberry1, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Sheriff Todd Meuller of Linn County Oregon is the latest County Sheriff to say, "NOT IN MY JURISDICTION"

This man is a shining example of what American Law Enforcement SHOULD be.

The link below will take you to the Linn County Sheriff's Office Facebook Page where his open letter to Uncle Joe is published.

Please be sure to "Like" the letter and show Sheriff Meuller our appreciation.

Tack

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/397593_539550812730439_1071298538_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/LinnSheriff?fref=ts

2. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Under the constitution sheriffs are the ultimate law enforcement authority in this country. They can tell the federal police agencies to take a hike and have the full backing of the constitution behind them. Personally I'm not even sure the federal police agencies are legal entities, they really have no more power than any common citizen to enforce the law and they're not elected, only the sheriff is. We're all citizen police when it comes right down to it but unfortunately I think a lot of people and sheriff departments are buffaloed by the feds into thinking they have some sort of superior rights over the states and the people. This sheriff has a spot on look at how sheriffs in this country ought to be protecting us all from abuse by federal "authorities" including any crappy, unconstitutional gun laws.

http://constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com/

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Bingo...

For years now I've been advocating the Power of the Nations County Sherrif's as the true authority within their Counties. The media portrays them as country bumpkins who fall over themselves to serve the Fed's.

Unfortunately many of them believe this themselves...Sheriff Meuller obviously does not.

County Sherrifs are not only the TOP COP in there County, they are also the Constitutionally recognized Commanders of the Militia with the Authority to call up and position forces for the Defence of the County.

The Courage of Sherrif Meuller an hopefully many more like him, could prove to be the last check against Federal Encroachment and the destruction of our Constitutional Republic.

He's only about 1 hour South of me. Should he make the call, I will answer. ;)

Tack

4. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

I love it!!

In my head I said that in my best mclovin voice. If you haven't seen superbad, you're not going to get that.;)

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Thank God for McLovin...Super Bad would have sucked...SUPER BAD if not for McLovin!

6. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Agreed. :)

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

Why wait? Make a road trip and shake his hand. Tell him it's from all of us. Pretty please?

8. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I am heading past there for a meeting tomorrow?

Maybee I'll map quest his office and see how far of I5 he is.

Tack

9. JackStrong

JackStrong New Member

As an Oregonian That letter from the sheriff of Lynn warms my heart. That man is standing on his belief of our Constitution in a state of non believers. God bless him. I've sent a copy of that letter to everyone I know, not one word of this have I seen on the local news. Thank you for posting it

10. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

You bet!

I heard about it on 780 AM driving home tonight so I looked up Linn County Sherrif on Facebook and there it was.

My rifle is his...if he needs it. ;)

Tack

11. charlesmar

charlesmar New Member

Amen! I am calling his office tommorrow to thank him. I know the guys with the sherrif dept in clackamas feel the same way, or so I heard them say.

Proud to be in Oregon w this sherrif.

12. charlesmar

charlesmar New Member

His Facebook page is taking fire from liberals. Look up linn county sheriff. Bunch of libs there talking about constitution etc.

13. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Checked it out, there are just as many or more people that are giving him Kudos for his stance. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that would let a bunch of liberal whiners change his views anyway.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  14. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

The LIB comments are the usual BS with a health dose of "how dare you question Obama?" :rolleyes:

There is a reason we call them Sheeple!

Tack

15. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I should see if I can get a hold of the Sheriff
    in my county to see how he feels. But because I'm in Illinois I'm not sure if I should bet on him feeling the same way.

16. earl1412

earl1412 New Member

Please send a thank you letter to the www.linnsheriff.org site, they have a contact link that will get email to Sheriff Mueller.
    I believe it might mean alot to him for national support from this website.
    earl1412

17. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Thank you for that link, I just emailed Sheriff Mueller my gratitude and a personal invitation to check out my gun club "on me" any Weekend be might happen to find himself free. :)

Tack

18. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

You're a good man tack. I hope he takes you up on it. Let me know if you need help covering the expense of the good sheriff, I'll be more than happy to send some cash your way for the range time or for lunch.

19. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

There are several sheriffs getting on board wiith it now and at least ten states. Just heard one sheriff on Fox saying his office absolutely won't enforce any of the federal laws coming down the pike. He decided that after hearing from several citizens in his county.