Lima gun show this weekend

Discussion in 'Ohio Gun Forum' started by Catfish, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Catfish

Catfish New Member

Look for an old guy with a lot of gray hair and beard wearing an NRA hat with badges on it. I`ll porbly be wearing a back pack. If you find me Sat. morn I`ll buy you a cup of coffie.

2. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

Don't know if ill be there in the morning but ill look for you.

3. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm gonna try to get a cup of coffee out of you catfish. Sleep is a luxury these days, and getting there early won't help. Maybe.

4. Renegade44

Renegade44 New Member

I miss Lima gun shows. I used to live there as a kid. They seemed huge, but didn't everything then.

5. rangerXLT91_05

rangerXLT91_05 New Member

I would love to have gun, but for one snow was an issue, and two Lima is quite a drive for a cup of coffee haha. I'm from Chillicothe, I don't think we get any shows in this area...

6. primer1

Dayton is a little closer, and there is one south of Columbus, but I can't remember where.

7. rangerXLT91_05

rangerXLT91_05 New Member

Dayton is still quite a drive, and I googled it and it says they have one here (maybe the one you're thinking of) but no dates set :\ I can't believe I haven't gone to the local one before, guess I was out of the loop.

8. Catfish

Catfish New Member

Well I didn`t buy any coffie Sat., but I was out of there by 9;15. Everything I saw was at least twist as high as I thought it should be. I don`t miss many so anytime you can find me the first cup of coffie is on me.

9. primer1

It was Sunday afternoon by the time I got there. I saw a federal 525 22lr bulk pack for $50. Fifty freaking dollars. Must be good crack in Lima...

10. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

I'm going tomorrow.

11. primer1

Your a week late, brother. Or three weeks early.

12. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

oh wait different one my bad lol. Going to the one in Canton or wherever it is tomorrow. Got them mixed up.