Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look for an old guy with a lot of gray hair and beard wearing an NRA hat with badges on it. I`ll porbly be wearing a back pack. If you find me Sat. morn I`ll buy you a cup of coffie.

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,577 Posts
I'm gonna try to get a cup of coffee out of you catfish. Sleep is a luxury these days, and getting there early won't help. Maybe.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would love to have gun, but for one snow was an issue, and two Lima is quite a drive for a cup of coffee haha. I'm from Chillicothe, I don't think we get any shows in this area...

·
Premium Member
12,577 Posts
rangerXLT91_05 said:
I would love to have gun, but for one snow was an issue, and two Lima is quite a drive for a cup of coffee haha. I'm from Chillicothe, I don't think we get any shows in this area...
Dayton is a little closer, and there is one south of Columbus, but I can't remember where.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dayton is still quite a drive, and I googled it and it says they have one here (maybe the one you're thinking of) but no dates set :\ I can't believe I haven't gone to the local one before, guess I was out of the loop.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I didn`t buy any coffie Sat., but I was out of there by 9;15. Everything I saw was at least twist as high as I thought it should be. I don`t miss many so anytime you can find me the first cup of coffie is on me.

·
Premium Member
12,577 Posts
It was Sunday afternoon by the time I got there. I saw a federal 525 22lr bulk pack for $50. Fifty freaking dollars. Must be good crack in Lima...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts