Lifestyles of the rich and packin': High-profile celebrities seeking gun permits

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by mrreynolds, Sep 27, 2010.

1. mrreynolds

mrreynolds New Member

J.Lo and her 2-year-old twins can rest easy at night: Daddy is packing heat.

Singer Marc Anthony is one of dozens of celebs, millionaires and high-profile athletes authorized to carry a concealed weapon in the city, records show.

And the number of A-listers who have guns is growing.

"We have seen an increase in celebs seeking their own permits," said John Skylar Chambers, a lawyer who has helped New Yorkers get gun permits for more than 20 years.

[LINK]

2. 556plinker

556plinker New Member

They are rich, are constantly stalked and have considerable assets to lose so it is understandable as to why they would be deserving of such a permit. The only thing a commoner has to lose is his/her life and therefore does not qualify....sorry, but the truth hurts.

3. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

Hope he's serious about his CCW and dosen't end up shooting himself in the junk!

4. RairWeatherSmok

RairWeatherSmok New Member

Can you imagine Lindsey Lohan with a CCW ?

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

There was a time in Hollywood, back in the 80's and early 90's when owning a hand gun, going to the range and actually practicing was considered "cool".

Goldie Hawn, for example, for many years held a couple of club records for shooting at the Beverly Hills Gun Club, no doubt in part because of her long relationship with Jack's alter ego. :cool:

Nowadays, who the hell knows? *shrug*

6. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I'd let J Lo holster my weapon. :rolleyes::D

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I just got a brilliant idea for an "A-List", female, concealed-carry holster;

The XBreed "Banana Hammock" deep cover holster!

Damn, why did I post that! :(