Liberty Training Rifles

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by wtr100, Sep 5, 2007.

1. wtr100

wtr100 New Member

2. Pounce

Pounce New Member

I agree with most of the above post. But who do you work for? That is one heck of a PLUG! :)

3. Bidah

Bidah New Member

I believe that the LTR is a great idea, but getting those sights is a major problem since there are sooooo many others that think the same thing. Now they are back ordered till October... :( I am sort of SOL now since building mine. I was waiting for these sights, but using my scope instead... last weekend my scope broke..

-Bidah

4. wtr100

wtr100 New Member

you could go with Williams sights or a few others. My LTR has Zephyr sights - not nearly as nice but they work.

Now consider the possibilities

50 or even 80 rnd National Match Courses shot indoors at 50' on reduced targets -

rimfire rattle battle

5. Pounce

Pounce New Member

I read about the appleseeder's in Gun Digest.(ltr. to ed.) It seems like a good idea. I wasn't poking fun at it in my previous post.

6. Bidah

Bidah New Member

I really do not want to go to another sight. I have tried out the Tech Sights, and that is what I want. I suppose if I have to wait till December, then I may just have to do that. I just don't want to end up like some other items that I have wanted that have been on perpetual back order since March..

-Bidah

7. wtr100

wtr100 New Member

My LTR

[​IMG]

standard 10/22 (bought 25+ years ago)
    hoague ove molded stock
    zephyr sight
    USGI Nylon Sling

the targets are some I'm thinking about for a postal match to be shot at 25M

8. Chuck

Chuck New Member

The boys from Appleseed had a shoot here in town just last week. I understand it was a big success but I was unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict.

9. Bidah

Bidah New Member

How do the sights compare to the Tech Sights? I took a quick peek online, and they look like something that I might like.

-Bidah

10. wtr100

wtr100 New Member

they are far inferior to Tech Sights but they serve my purposes - I'll either get tech sights or Williams 5d / foolproof when funds allow