Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I believe that the LTR is a great idea, but getting those sights is a major problem since there are sooooo many others that think the same thing. Now they are back ordered till October... :( I am sort of SOL now since building mine. I was waiting for these sights, but using my scope instead... last weekend my scope broke..

-Bidah

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe that the LTR is a great idea, but getting those sights is a major problem since there are sooooo many others that think the same thing. Now they are back ordered till October... :( I am sort of SOL now since building mine. I was waiting for these sights, but using my scope instead... last weekend my scope broke..

-Bidah
you could go with Williams sights or a few others. My LTR has Zephyr sights - not nearly as nice but they work.

Now consider the possibilities

50 or even 80 rnd National Match Courses shot indoors at 50' on reduced targets -

rimfire rattle battle

·
Registered
413 Posts
I read about the appleseeder's in Gun Digest.(ltr. to ed.) It seems like a good idea. I wasn't poking fun at it in my previous post.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I really do not want to go to another sight. I have tried out the Tech Sights, and that is what I want. I suppose if I have to wait till December, then I may just have to do that. I just don't want to end up like some other items that I have wanted that have been on perpetual back order since March..

-Bidah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts