Liberal Mike Malloy’s Anti-Gun Hysteria Says He’ll Make False Reports to Police, Advo

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by mseric, Jun 24, 2014.

1. mseric

mseric New Member

More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

I guess what I’ll do if I’m ever in that situation and I see one of these half-witted yahoos walking in with a weapon, high-caliber rifle like that, I’ll just put on a berserk act.
    I will just start screaming Gun! Gun! Gun! Watch out, everybody hit the deck! Guns! Guns! Everybody! And then dial 911 and I will say, shots fired, which will bring every g**-damned cop within 15 miles. And then the half-wits with the long guns are going to panic and they’re going to run out of the store and if that rifle isn’t shouldered properly, the cop is going to take a look at that and put a bullet right in their forehead.

http://wizbangblog.com/2014/06/21/l...ake-false-reports-to-police-advocates-murder/

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that idiot had better understand making false police reports and using 911 when there isn't an emergency are felonies. LEO's frown on people who make false police reports as it may pull them away from a real emergency.

he'll end up with a cell mate named Big Bubba who will make him his love slave!:eek:

he may think it's funny or a way to solve his fear of people exercising their rights to carry a gun, but what he's doing is making anti-gun liberals look even more foolish.

of course another scenario that may take place is that when LEO's show up and he's acting all crazy, they may take him away for a 48 hour psych evaluation!:p

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Typical of the libtard mindset. Lie to get YOUR way. Then they get upset that they are charged with false reporting of a crime. After all, lying to get your way is a 1st Amendment right!

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Then they can all get together and have a sit in.

5. mseric

mseric New Member

Cum-on, you don't really believe that do you?

He is a liberal, he is immune.

Think, David Gregory, Dwayne Ferguson, Eric Holder, Obama, Hillary, do I need to go on.

6. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

Sheeesh, another Moron heard from!
    Get mikes rubber room ready!

7. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

It also sounds like a good verbal gimmick to get more people tuning in. Regardless making such idiotic statements makes their side look wacko. I hope that he keeps talking his lunacy.

8. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Hey, Wild_Dog. Glad to have you back.

no offense and none taken

9. Mercator

Mercator New Member

That's Mike Malloy. He is a talk show blowhard of which America has many. It is what they do. Who cares.

10. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Is this guy for real?

I'm going to pretend that he's just like Howard Stern, is trying to get ratings, and doesn't actually mean what he says.

If not, he needs to pop a couple of Xanax before he leaves the house every morning.

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Its like Hillarys rant that we need to stop school shooters with automatic weapons from killing our kids.

"And I don't think any parent--any person--should have to fear about their child going to school or going to college because someone, for whatever reason--psychological, emotional, political, [ideological], whatever it means--could possibly enter that school property with an automatic weapon and murder innocent children, students, teachers."

As far back as I can remember, that hasnt happened in my lifetime, no Automatic Weapons in Columbine, Sandy hook or any of the murders she has used as cases for more guns controlled! She's trying to scare the pants off parents that dont realize that NON LEO operated Automatics, Machine Guns, Gattling Guns and RPGs kill less folks in this country than Space Shuttles.

The Jamoke in this piece is doing the same thing as Hillabeans and maybe a bit worse, he's actually accusing someone of something he knows didnt happen...

12. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

So Mike Malloy is a radio personality? Not familiar with him. I do know this. If he actually does it he will have a hard time denying it in court after he said he would do it ahead of time. I have a hard time believing people are a stupid as they try to make people believe. I would not be surprised if he was trying to put the idea in someone else's head by talking about it on the radio.

13. Mercator

Mercator New Member

I hadn't heard of him either, and had no better things to do at the moment than check him out on the Internet. Same as Alex Jones, with reversed polarity. To me anyway.

He will not do what he says. He trades in figures of speech, big hot-air balloons.

14. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The fact that we're discussing him, and that those of us who didn't know his name before, now do, means he's accomplished what his outrageous rant intended: widen his recognition. A professional major market media guy once told me, "Anytime they spell your name right, it's good publicity."

15. mseric

mseric New Member

I think Rick in the quote below has explained it pretty well why I care. Someone is going to follow Malloy's lead and make the call. This will most likely get an innocent or two killed. As the Left never lets a good tragedy go to waste, this will have nothing but more negative impact on the Second Amendment and Person Carry. Not to mention the tragic deaths of law abiding citizens at the hands of LEO.

16. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Here's a link to the Wikipedia writeup for him:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Malloy
    He went to 4 different colleges. It doesn't say he graduated from any of them. Maybe after he flunked out of the 4th one he decided to be a "journalist". He would be well-qualified...
    :D

17. Defiant_one

Defiant_one New Member

So ..he is confessing

To planning a crime ? maybe he should be investigated... :D

Sounds like a serious threat to me since he said it in a public venue...

18. Holmes375

Holmes375 New Member

The Left's version of domestic terrorism: shout, lie, incite, and while doing so, run and hide from the effects of his/her behaviour.

Incredible imbecility.

19. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

actually sounds pretty immature and juvenile as well.

20. Mercator

Mercator New Member

If I see a rash of crime inspired by Malloy's rhetoric, I will join the ranks of those concerned. Until them he is a two bit topic.