Liberal gun club.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by texaswoodworker, Feb 12, 2012.

1. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

2. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Yep hell has frozen over. Its colder than that proverbial well diggers left ass cheek at my house. So id say we are in for a world of hurt if theses folks are ummmmm dick cheney and the bushes.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

3. texaswoodworker

I think they are on our side (at least for gun ownership), but if they aren't, we WAY outnumber them. :p

4. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya but they have the guvment on their side.....oh wait we have more folks than them still;)

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I just read through 6 off their threads and Texas Woodworker is WRONG...
    They may not hate guns but they ARE most certainly ASSHATS.

Tack

6. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

If they are liberal then i dont trust em until i baptize em in fire.....muzzle fire that is;)

7. RaySendero

RaySendero Member

Bunch of babbling itjuts!

Wonder how long it would take to us get banded?

8. bkt

bkt New Member

There was a time I would have joined up to stir the pot and try to talk with these guys. Not anymore. You've got folks over there venerating Marx whose ideas are responsible for more than 150 million murders. I'm not gonna reach that kind of screw-up with any well reasoned discussion.

9. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

These are the gun clubs that are kept around so democrats will have someplace to shoot shotguns in the general direction of pheasant and ducks during campaign season.

10. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Here's a confession of sorts from an American liberal regarding firearms & 2nd amendments. It is an 8-minute awakening. :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=VDGZciWQE_0&feature=youtube[/ame]

11. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

I could picture similar lines of discussion in the 1930s meeting of the local "Jews for Hitler" group.
    Weird. Talking about this & that regarding firearms, yet flaming those who might be willing to stand up and enable them to continue enjoying those same guns. Self delusional comes to mind.

12. bkt

bkt New Member

Pretty good video. People seem to understand something is very wrong. They may not be able to tell you exactly what it is, but they feel it. And firearm sales are way up as a result.

13. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

It is difficult for me to believe that you folks don't think that there are liberal gun owners, collectors and shooters who enjoy firearms as much as you do.
    I know, for sure! I may own and shoot more firearms than 3/4 of the members of this fourm, and my conservative friends accuse me of being more liberal than Lenin. (of course my liberal friends doubt my liberal credentials)

While I do own several shotguns, I also own assault weapons, have a fine stable of handguns, nicely scoped high powered rifles, and I am not sure how many other long guns I own.... I am also a certified firearm instructor and a long-tme NRA member, and while I am no Marshall Dillon, I can shoot with damn good shooters without being overly embarrassed.

It is indeed a rare person who is 100% liberal or 100% conservative; if they were they would be pretty boring (and scary) folks.

14. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

It's just the stereotype.

And what assault weapons do you own?

15. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Yes but you have proven your the "good" kind of liberal-the kind that truelly loves guns.

16. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I am good enough for me, that is all I care about ;)

17. texaswoodworker

Well, you can't win them all. :rolleyes:

At least they don't want to take our guns.

18. texaswoodworker

I don't think all liberal gun clubs are just for looks, at least I don't think this one is (even though they are azzhats).

That was a good video. If more people saw that (including the liberals), maybe they would wise up a bit and see what is happening around them insted of what they want to see.

There is definitely something going on. Our Government is chipping away at our right to gain more power for it's self. If things don't change, we will lose all of our rights, or another Civil War will turn America's soil red again. People never learn, and those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

I knew there were liberal gun owners, but the fact that they actually had a club and a forum amazed me (actually, it's kind of funny.). :D