lets see your Zombie Survival kit :D

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by unknownhero82, Sep 24, 2010.

1. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

here's mine...it's a pretty decent one and it's slowly getting added to lol

Attached Files:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Guns and ammo are good. But what about food, water, heat, cold, light, first aid, shelter and communication?

3. 007BondJamesBond007

007BondJamesBond007 New Member

My Zombie Defense Guns

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  4. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

easy...i'm taking over a wally world lol...they got it all :D...but first i'm gonna raid a nothern or harbor frieght for some desiel generator lol

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Just do it before the Zombies come to town. ;)

6. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

anyone that can make it over here is more then welcome to hold up in my wally world....it's gonna be a fortress :D lol

7. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

hahahahahaha WOW!!!!!!!! what has this world come to???? i started this exact same thread on another gun forum and an admin shut it down and locked the thread and said it was because they didn't want to offend any of the zombies on the forum....seriously? lol

8. Mandy

Mandy New Member

I think you'll need a few more rnds, remember that zombies come in hoardes. lol

9. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

lol oh ammo i have TONS of...i figured i'd keep it outta the pic or else you couldn't see the firearms :D haha

10. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Your Dragunov and AR are sweet unknown. I'm going to take a picture of the full arsenal this weekend and post it up next week.

11. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

12. Squirrel_Slayer

This one is for the long range zombies, I will put up pictures of the close range Zombie stuff next week. Basically the Kimber .45 and the Smith .38spcl stubbie.

Attached Files:

13. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

that is one yummy lookin ar :D i always love lookin at a good boomstick :D

14. Squirrel_Slayer

It's kind of a weak photo, I'll get her set up on the front rest and bag, and have the two hand cannons set up there. Thanks for the ups on the AR. It meeds a nice Millet scope on it. I keep going back and forth on whether or not to switch out the Bushnell. I can't get a sunshade for it so I may have a machinist put some new threads on one of the sunshades that I have that is the right diameter.

15. bizy

bizy New Member

If you have guns

If you have guns, you can get the food, shelter, medical, AND YES, more guns...

16. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

When are you gonna move your Zombie kit and yourself into your own place? What happens if your parents get infected and shut down the basement? :p

17. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

lol when i feel i've paid off the debt of my childhood to them lol i figure they've spent how many $100,000s on me since i was born? the least i could do is attempt to repay the favor through helping out with bills, house work and yard work...and of course provide Zombie protect lol :p

18. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Damn it, I wish I had thought of looking at it that way. On second thought, no way my parents would have bought that one...:cool:

19. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

lol you could always come out here...i'm sure they wouldn't mind charging someone else besides me rent haha...plus it's right next to 1 of the 3 largest wally worlds in the US which i'm gonna take over when the zombies attack :D

20. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer to support myself and my family out here in the middle of nowhere. Those Zombies are gonna smell the mass if human stink in those heavily populated areas. Plus, you are way too close to the actual Space Zombies who are running the gubmit. Good luck to you and find a girlfriend...:D