let's see some pictures of saigas

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by VASH1456, Mar 18, 2012.

1. VASH1456

VASH1456 New Member

ForumRunner_20120317_232514.jpg
    Picked it up yesterday and went shooting today. I was super STOKED on the way it shot and the accuracy of it. Got more mags coming in soon.

2. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

Converted Saiga 7.62 x 39

Attached Files:

3. VASH1456

VASH1456 New Member

That's a nice saiga. I'm thinking of converting my .223 saiga, but I would have to put a bullet button on and I like having a regular mag release switch. I'm leaning towards a thumb hole stock.

4. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

Do you live in Cali? I recently moved back to the east coast after living in CA for a few years. Bullet buttons are stupid and the main reason I waited til I moved to start buying my rifles.

5. adjusterr

adjusterr New Member

Haven't had much luck in posting photos, will try again. This pic, if it comes through, is my Saiga 12, "Signcutter" built by Mike Rogers at Lone Star Arms in Albuquerque, NM. Someone might build one as well but never better.

Attached Files:

6. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

Ok just saw your location and answered my own question lol. The smart phone app for this site doesn't show locations :eek:

I like that Saiga 12 adjusterr :)

7. VASH1456

VASH1456 New Member

Yep, good old California. Home of the bullet buttons and banned high capacity magazines.

8. adjusterr

adjusterr New Member

Check out www.lonestararms.com. Here is a better pic of my "Signcutter".

Attached Files:

9. bikertrash

bikertrash New Member

saiga 12

Just finished converting mine. Strikeforce stock, tri-rail for-grip w/vertical grip and lazer-flashlight combo. I moved the fcg back to original configuration and modified a tapco g2 trigger group. I welded the old trigger axis holes and welded on the new trigger guard.

10. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

How 'bout this one?...
    [​IMG]

:p

11. VASH1456

VASH1456 New Member

DAMN!.... It's fully converted everything.