Firearms Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 long years of bearing the brunt of name calling , stereo typing and bashing all Trump supporters , you all or some want to let by gones be by gones ! Respect is earned and you leftist have zero respect coming . Things have changed and you leftist have nothing coming but resistance coming your way !

Normally I'm pretty easy going with thick skin but when provoked , beware ! You won't see or here me coming but I'll be there to wreak caos on your happy little make believe lives . No violence unless called for but let's test your ability to handle negative equal treatment !

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Damn skippy. I can't get over how some are hollering about lack of evidence and respect for the voter's decision. Hypocrites, it didn't seem to matter the last four years. China helped Biden get elected. Biden paid Chinese prostitutes to pee on a bed. Biden is Xi's puppet. Evidence, proof??? I don't any, you didn't, Pelosi didn't, fake news didn't.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
"Stacey Abrams defended her refusal to concede last year’s Georgia gubernatorial election on Monday, arguing that adhering to the democratic norm of conceding to a victorious opponent would make her “complicit” in a “rigged” system.

Abrams has consistently refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of Republican Brian Kemp’s November gubernatorial victory and cites the dynamics of her loss as the motivating factor behind the launch of her national voting-rights-advocacy group Fair Fight 2020. During a Monday appearance on CBS This Morning, Abrams pushed back on the suggestion that her denial of the election result’s legitimacy resembles President Trump’s 2016 flirtation with the idea that he might refuse to accept the presidential election results if he was defeated." https://news.yahoo.com/stacey-abrams-defends-refusal-concede-165932285.html

Yeah, let's all just get along...

Reactions: towboater and dango

·
Premium Member
14,146 Posts
There are massive amounts of proof of fraud. The question is will the courts hear it?

·
Banned
5,559 Posts
If Biden does manage to steal this election two things will happen.

1. He will probably quit as the nation is going to be all but ungovernable.
2. Over half the nations population will have 0 faith in the next election. The proof Americans waste their time voting in Presidential elections is right before our eyes.

Dominion voting machines have totalled votes as 1.5 vote 1.7 vote, documented.

Anyone know any 1 and 1/ 2 persons.??

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Rodney King said it best ....."Ouch!" (Which was quoted by the press as "Can't we all just get along?") Now about our "mostly peaceful protests" ......Hmm.m..m.m. ...naw, I'll just wait for the free stuff. After all, they promised, right?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

Reactions: towboater and dango

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
There are massive amounts of proof of fraud. The question is will the courts hear it?
No , DOJ and FBI are all in on it . I'm sure folks are being threatened behind the scenes.

The United States of America died with this successful coup . Im done with any and ALL liberals . Family or otherwise.

·
Premium Member
16,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is by no means childish payback ! This is still the strategic chess game and check mate is inevitable .....! My line has been crossed and no nice guy crap is left !

·
Premium Member
6,316 Posts
No violence unless called for but let's test your ability to handle negative equal treatment !
For starters

P****-grabber turned into "Have P****, will travel" :D:D:D

Instead of "Yer man is going to be wearing an orange jump suit!" we will likely see:

(Posted in a somber font):)
"We must have respect for the Office of President and for women! It's necessary for a democratic nation to survive!" :p:rolleyes:

ellis

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I’ve heard many statements from the liberals lately that they terminated their longtime friendships because their friends voted for Trump, that’s petty.
Tit for tat MFrs!!!

·
Banned
5,559 Posts
Easy for me . I dont have any liberal friends. Acquaintances that dont broach the subject yes but friend no.

Honestly. If a person uses all the fingers on one hand to count TRUE friends. Friends who will be there regardless the situation , able to be trusted 100% , everytime , that person is an extremely fortunate person.
Personally I can only get up to 3 after 62 yrs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.