Let's be friends ....!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

After 4 long years of bearing the brunt of name calling , stereo typing and bashing all Trump supporters , you all or some want to let by gones be by gones ! Respect is earned and you leftist have zero respect coming . Things have changed and you leftist have nothing coming but resistance coming your way !

Normally I'm pretty easy going with thick skin but when provoked , beware ! You won't see or here me coming but I'll be there to wreak caos on your happy little make believe lives . No violence unless called for but let's test your ability to handle negative equal treatment !

RJF22553, ellis36, towboater and 8 others like this.
  2. sheepdawg

sheepdawg Well-Known Member Supporter

Damn skippy. I can't get over how some are hollering about lack of evidence and respect for the voter's decision. Hypocrites, it didn't seem to matter the last four years. China helped Biden get elected. Biden paid Chinese prostitutes to pee on a bed. Biden is Xi's puppet. Evidence, proof??? I don't any, you didn't, Pelosi didn't, fake news didn't.

ellis36, towboater, dango and 2 others like this.

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I say we should get even with biden for all of the bull schidt the dim-bulbs threw at Trump.:mad:

4. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

I have to agree with that.

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Well-Known Member

"Stacey Abrams defended her refusal to concede last year’s Georgia gubernatorial election on Monday, arguing that adhering to the democratic norm of conceding to a victorious opponent would make her “complicit” in a “rigged” system.

Abrams has consistently refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of Republican Brian Kemp’s November gubernatorial victory and cites the dynamics of her loss as the motivating factor behind the launch of her national voting-rights-advocacy group Fair Fight 2020. During a Monday appearance on CBS This Morning, Abrams pushed back on the suggestion that her denial of the election result’s legitimacy resembles President Trump’s 2016 flirtation with the idea that he might refuse to accept the presidential election results if he was defeated." https://news.yahoo.com/stacey-abrams-defends-refusal-concede-165932285.html

Yeah, let's all just get along...

towboater and dango like this.
  6. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Who cares hat some old ho thinks.

7. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

Waiting......

8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

There are massive amounts of proof of fraud. The question is will the courts hear it?

9. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

If Biden does manage to steal this election two things will happen.

1. He will probably quit as the nation is going to be all but ungovernable.
    2. Over half the nations population will have 0 faith in the next election. The proof Americans waste their time voting in Presidential elections is right before our eyes.

Dominion voting machines have totalled votes as 1.5 vote 1.7 vote, documented.

Anyone know any 1 and 1/ 2 persons.??

10. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Rodney King said it best ....."Ouch!" (Which was quoted by the press as "Can't we all just get along?") Now about our "mostly peaceful protests" ......Hmm.m..m.m. ...naw, I'll just wait for the free stuff. After all, they promised, right?

Caveman Jim, towboater and dango like this.
  11. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Well-Known Member

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

12. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Well-Known Member

No , DOJ and FBI are all in on it . I'm sure folks are being threatened behind the scenes.

The United States of America died with this successful coup . Im done with any and ALL liberals . Family or otherwise.

13. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

This is by no means childish payback ! This is still the strategic chess game and check mate is inevitable .....! My line has been crossed and no nice guy crap is left !

Caveman Jim and Ghost1958 like this.
  14. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

For starters

P****-grabber turned into "Have P****, will travel" :D:D:D

Instead of "Yer man is going to be wearing an orange jump suit!" we will likely see:

(Posted in a somber font):)
    "We must have respect for the Office of President and for women! It's necessary for a democratic nation to survive!" :p:rolleyes:

ellis

dango, Gh0zt36 and Caveman Jim like this.
  15. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Well-Known Member

I’ve heard many statements from the liberals lately that they terminated their longtime friendships because their friends voted for Trump, that’s petty.
    Tit for tat MFrs!!!

16. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Easy for me . I dont have any liberal friends. Acquaintances that dont broach the subject yes but friend no.

Honestly. If a person uses all the fingers on one hand to count TRUE friends. Friends who will be there regardless the situation , able to be trusted 100% , everytime , that person is an extremely fortunate person.
    Personally I can only get up to 3 after 62 yrs.

austin92, towboater, Fred_G and 4 others like this.
  17. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

And once again- POLITICS is over THATAWAY- and this ain't it.

buckhuntr, dango and Rifling82 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.