Let,s pick ole dango apart., !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Feb 8, 2014.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

First off , this is in relationship with the already posted Bolo "Who we do not miss and the why,s of coarse) .!

You can not anger me , you can not hurt my little feelings nor do I take any insult personal .! So , let us build a better Dango through your own observation and opinions . If permitted by the MODS , have at it ! This is only text and there is NOTHING YOU CAN SAY that will give me the proverbial grudge chip on the shoulder .

If anything I will take from this will be self betterment , things I don,t see about myself that may need looked at and improved . You may better me as a person .

So , with the permission of all , have at it .! :D

Now this may be fun..! :D

2. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I like you Dango. I would share a beer with you anyday.

Ummmm.......a German beer of course.

3. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Here, Here!!! I will second that motion and follow it with another Hefeweisen with both of you!! Dango, dont change a thing, just get you a keeper woman and keep her warm!!!!

4. stratrider

stratrider New Member

You are ugly, you dress funny and you need to put a coat of paint on that vehicle, yesterday.

5. Point6liter

Point6liter New Member

I love your posts, but your crazy punctuating makes me want to jump off a church. :)

6. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't know you that well dango,, but if ex-wives are criteria for someone being liked or disliked,, I reckon folks are not pleased with me at all,, I'm on my third wife, reckon I'm just difficult to live with,, oh well,,, I just notice that you are kind of hard on yourself,, Hell,, give yourself some slack, everyone deserves a break,, I have no problem with you.

7. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Ya what he said other than that your perfect!!!:D:D:D

Truth is we love you just the way you are. I strain my puny little brain sometimes trying to figure out what the hell your saying but its kinda like learning a new language..:):)

8. stratrider

stratrider New Member

Dang Webs, you got good taste in bier. I would imagine Dango looks better after 2 or 3 anyway :p

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Dango, Why did you volunteer for your execution? You have not committed a crime. But if you must throw yourself among the Hyenas.

Attached Files:

10. stratrider

stratrider New Member

you so know i'm kidding Dango? You're an icon around here. The site wouldn't be the same without ya. Now, give us some pearls of wisdom?

11. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

punctuations are for sissies you need to read between the lines:)

12. dango

We'll , let's see , auh " pearls of wisdom" .? ........!

No matter how bad the itch do not scratch your root after spicing your hot wings. .? :confused: :eek:

13. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

Dango has succinct posts, punctuated by brevity, not clarity.

He can sit on my side of the ammo pile anyday.

14. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Pick you apart? For God's sake man- ski into another tree, we will need a glue gun and an assembly guide to put you back together again!

Other than having a slightly masochistic side (inviting criticism from THIS crowd?), I have no suggestions.

I am fresh out of pearls, but will leave with a nugget-

Always be yourself

'cause everyone else is already taken.

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

now that is dang good advice Dango!:D

16. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Who's dango? :confused:

no offense and none taken

17. dango

For the first hour of every morning I pull out my ID and look so I know .! :p

18. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

don't feel bad Dango, i constantly check the obitituaries to make sure i didn't die and no one informed me!:eek:

19. 1turkeyhunter

1turkeyhunter New Member

Well, this is just my 2 cents worth, but anyone who can dance with a sword in an upside down video like you and still have all of their digits to create beautiful wood work is pretty badass in my book!

20. JW357

JW357 New Member

Dango you're hilarious and optimistic.

Don't change a thing. Not even your punctuation.

_________

If this is the first time you've read this, up until now you think I typed this out in response to this thread. Well, the jokes on you. This is my signature line. Know it, embrace it, love it.