Lellier & Bellot ammo

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by jackg, Dec 8, 2009.

1. jackg

jackg New Member

Sellier & Bellot ammo

A few weeks ago I sent my S&W Sigma 9mm back to them to fix the trigger problem. Problem was I had no idea when it would fire or what it would hit. I got it back and went to the range and I thought I was using a different gun, I was really pleased. So, a few days later I went again, the trigger was nice & smooth but I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I was using "Sellier & Bellot", 9mm Luger 7,5 g, 115 grains ammo, so I thought I would try some Winchester 0mm Luger 115 gr FMJ and at 25 Feet they were all in the black.

I just inventoried my ammo and besides the 9mm I also have some of their .380. Cost wise I've got over &100 worth of useless ammo in my opinion.

What do you guys think I should do? Being new to handguns I have no idea what to do. Help.

Jack

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Use it up, or sell it.

I can piss away $100 bucks of ammo in a single range trip?

Do draw drills, double tap drills and the cartridge consuming Mozambique drill.

3. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

S and B ammo sucka da ballz. I had some of the 9mm and shooting it was like throwing a handful of corn through a fence, no telling where it was going. Worst 9mm I have ever fired.

4. jackg

jackg New Member

I guess I'm learning the ropes when it comes to unwritten rules of handgun ammo. I did however send an email to their HQ in CZ and they responded and asked for my phone # so their local rep can get in touch with me.
    I also talked to the gun shop where I bought it and they said "..nothing we can do about it."
    In my opinion this is why manufacturers get a bad name, it's because the retailers don't stand behind the products they sell. I'll bet $ that L&B does not want negative publicity.
    I'll let you know what happens.
    Jack

5. jackg

jackg New Member

I understand that, it costs me about the same because I always manage to stumble onto some little thing I need (no I don't)
    Jack