Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just thinking about this now...as some of you may or may not know I have the bad luck of living in New York State. The new laws as bad as they are say that you can't buy an AK or any kind of variant. What if you built one not bought one? Would that be allowed? Let me know what you all think

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's another one for you guys. I have a NFA complete lower is it still legal for me to order an upper and slap it on? I know the serial number is on the receiver so in theory that's all good...right?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
c3shooter said:
Realtor.com and Uhaul. GTFO. C'mon South.

We have sweet tea, sweet potatoes, sweet women. What more could you ask for?

PS- as long as you stay out of Northern VA, traffic is not bad, real estate prices and taxes are low. Our cab drivers may take a little getting used to- they are Americans and speak English.

:p
If only I could go back I'm stuck up here while my girlfriend goes to school. I was born in Charlottesville, VA and always wanted to move back down there, especially with these new nonsense laws.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.