Lee Load All

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by bizy, Jun 5, 2010.

1. bizy

bizy New Member

I have a Lee load all. I've done research on it and I see complaints about the powder measure being unreliable. Any of you use a load all? Any of you have bits and pieces for a load all you want to get rid of?

Thanks in advance..

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I have the lee loader 1000 and I dont trust the powder measure on it. From now on i will use a powder funnel and scoop with a scale to make sure its right.

3. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

I use a Uniflow powder measure and been told to throw 10 charges and take the average, no can do, I'm too anal. Even when reloading pistol cartridges I throw a charge and then weigh it. I'm not in a big hurry anyway. One precise bullet at a time.

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

The Lee Load All,is a shotgun shell reloader not a metallic cartridge reloader.

The amount of powder charged,is by a bushing installed into the charging bar.
    I had one of these as a teenager,and wore the thing out. It worked OK,as I can remember.

Mec,makes a much better shot shell reloader,but if you are just starting out reloading,or don't shoot all that much the Lee will work just fine.I never weighed a powder charge from the Lee Load All when I had it,but every shell I ever loaded,shot just fine.