led flashlight?

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by man200, Apr 22, 2013.

1. man200

man200 New Member

I'd want to buy led light 500+ lm. Please share with your led flashlights. and why do you own it?

2. rjgnwdc

rjgnwdc New Member Supporter

I got this one a few months ago I can attach it to either of my AR's so thats a plus but I bought it because it's so frickin bright, for when you really want to light it up. I also bought the recommended Panasonic (green colored) batteries for better performance then the average CR123 batteries they are both on Amazon. A great flash light if you want Bright Brilliant light.

Fenix TK22 U2 650 Lumens Cree LED lossless orange-peel reflector Flashlight with 2 X EdisonBright CR123A Batteries
    FOUR 3100mAh Panasonic 18650 Lithium-ion Batteries

3. man200

man200 New Member

Tell me please where did you buy your light and what is the price of it?

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Streamlight Stingers. now using their LED version. rechargeable, with a piggy-back battery stick charger. paid $180 for off one of the tool trucks.

5. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I own an aluminum flashlight, I find it to be much lighter!:rolleyes:

6. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I have picked up two no-name cheapies off of eBay. One I've had for probably five years, the other for probably two. They have both been great. I don't see any reason to put down significant cash on one.

7. mariadesuza

mariadesuza New Member

You can get this from supercuttingtools.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
  8. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Was there supposed to be a link?

9. Axxe55

gear cutting tools. kind of confused what that had to do with LED flashlights. but it's still early and i haven't had coffee yet!:eek:

10. man200

man200 New Member

and what flashlight? how many lumens is it?

11. Jones25

Jones25 New Member

Surefire E2D defender ultra --- 500/5 lumens the regulars 200 lumens
    Streamlight pro-tack hl ten tap programable -- 600 lumens with strobe and low setting

12. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Ultrafire 1000 lumen $8.30, Amazon.

13. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

Check goinggear.com i use them for all my flash lights. Fast shipping and a real great test on most all the lights they carry. A real good thrower ive been using for sone time nowbis the jetbeam bc40 in cool white. Take 4 cr124 or 2 18650s. Gets around 800lms paid 60 with shipping. Has the creed xml led in it. Only 2 modes tho. But im not complaning.

14. man200

man200 New Member

Thanks for your suggestions. I decided to buy Armytek Predator, 670 lumens. The price is about $106. It's a great tactical light, has a rugged matte body, comes with a lanyard, and it really illuminates well at good distances. I don't have much experience with all the different companies, but I like Armytek and can recommend this one.

15. Axxe55

never heard of that brand before. i have been using MagLite, StreamLight, and SureFire for many years now. i know about the quality of them and i know they work as advertised. some of my lights are pricey, but they fulfill my needs.

good luck with your new light and let us know how well it works.