Leather Craftsman Needed...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by fupuk, Oct 28, 2012.

1. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Ive been trying to find a good leather eye patch for myself for almost three years and have not been able to find one. Just wondering if anybody on this forum has been asked to make one. Or could tell me where to begin on making my own?

Thanks in advance.

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

might PM Longballer71 (Dave) here on the forum. maybe he could help you. he is making some of the most awesome looking holsters i have ever seen. he's a vendor and a member here. really nice guy too.

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I vote longballer as well. He should be able to help you out.

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Dave is a really down to earth nice guy that is a true leather craftsman. right now he is doing several different projects for other members here on the forum.

5. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Ok thanks. That was the name that came to mind when i was making this thread but thought i should ask everyone first.

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

eye-patches.jpg

j/k :p ... like the others said, try Longballer

7. fupuk

fupuk New Member

My soap isnt gonna air untill late 2013. So i have time to get the best eye patch $13.96 can buy.

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

Get a longballer eye patch... With a silver star concho.

Then sign autographs.

9. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Might be hard to do. Ive never signed my name in braille.

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

What? Are you missing BOTH eyes? Or are you saying all your fans you'll attract with a freaking awesome eye patch will be blind?

Maybe blinded by longballer's craftsmanship...

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

have a stamp made ;) ... then go around stamping the ****e out of everything ... pictures, mugs, magazines, boobs, lampposts, streetsigns, babies ... everything! :D

12. fupuk

fupuk New Member

No only missing one eye. But if im signing my name for other people with eye patches i better do it in braille so everyone can read it. I dont want to be rude.

13. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Boobs are on the top of my list for things i want to sign with braille. But no stamp, i want to write those by hand.