lcp holster?

Discussion in 'Ruger Handgun Forum' started by beenz, Nov 14, 2012.

1. beenz

beenz New Member

Any good hip holsters for the lcp? Owb.

Without straps or buttons used for retention.. I'm having a hard time finding some

2. thefourthD

thefourthD New Member

Ramora now has an OWB no strap, no snap, no retention (well there's a little but not much) holster. I love mine.

3. beenz

beenz New Member

How's the price tag on one of those?

4. thefourthD

thefourthD New Member

Not bad. I think I payed around $30. Since your not looking for retention the Ramora might work for you. There's a Reinforced top version too.
    It just depends on the look you're going for. They're not attractive holsters but they work very well for what you described.

5. beenz

beenz New Member

Thanks.. I will look into those.. just looking to have it on my hip with my shirt over it anyways so looks are no issue for me

6. thefourthD

thefourthD New Member

Please don't get me wrong, I love my Ramora for how I use it, but I'm wondering if for all day, everyday carry, you would be more happy with something more like this

image-4030825815.jpg

7. priell3

priell3 New Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  8. beenz

beenz New Member

I don't like holsters that don't cover the entire trigger guard ..... just like my guns, I'm picky when it comes to holsters haha..... otherwise that paddle would work

9. beenz

beenz New Member

Do they have those for the lcp?

10. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I usually wear beltless shorts in sunny Florida, and so use Remora holster for both .380 & .45. You can run and jump and it won't fall or slide. Great holster!

11. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

12. thefourthD

thefourthD New Member

They sure do. I love mine. The good thing about the 0WB Romora is you can also wear it IWB. Plus if you're on an overnight somewhere it can also be used as a bed holster. Just slide the back flap between the box spring and the mattress and your gun will be handy.

13. beenz

beenz New Member

Thanks for the suggestions .. I didn't come across any of these in my search so I do appreciate it