Lcp 380.. Keep or sale?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by esb32, Feb 20, 2012.

1. esb32

esb32 New Member

Have a ruger LCP .380 with laserlyte red dot sight. I'm at the point to where I can't keep adding guns. Something needs to go. No sentimental attachment. Just don't wanna regret trading a few years down the road cause its been a great gun.

2. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

Why not? That is what gun people do.

3. esb32

esb32 New Member

I completely agree but money and space are hard to come by these days. I've narrowed it down to cutting the LCP or a remington 1100 to be able to add a hi-point 9mm carbine.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Welcome to the forum.

Doesn't the 1100 take up more room than the LCP?

5. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

I agree with you. I am a Hi-Point carbine shooter, myself.
    I do like shoot'n the 4595TS, and shoot the beast every chance I get.

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I love the compact size and weight of a Ruger LCP 380. I would not part with mine at all. Just saying. ;)

7. tCan

tCan Active Member

Chuck the 1100.

8. chewchew

chewchew New Member

Unless I have a gun thats a piece of crap, I keep them all. One day you'll wish you would have kept it. I simply do without until I can save up enough money to buy another so my wife won't know I spent more money on guns. She thinks I have to many already. I just hope when I die, she doesn't sell them for what I told her I paid for them.:eek::eek:

9. esb32

esb32 New Member

Decision made. Putting the LCP in the sock drawer, 1100 in the top of the closet and I'm just gonna spend the 300 bucks on the hi-point 9 for the safe. Problem solved. Thanks everyone.

10. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

Good move. I regret all the guns I've ever sold. One of them being a Hi-Point 995. :(

11. NvRbanArms

NvRbanArms New Member

Just sold my XDm about an hour ago. I'm sad already. But at least I'm getting something I really wanted for it. I'll be taking pictures of her for the memories. Lol

12. Win73

Win73 New Member

I love my LCP. I carry it every day. I can almost guarantee that you will regret it if you sell it.

[​IMG]