LBK parts question/ AR build...

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by tomykay12, Dec 20, 2012.

1. tomykay12

tomykay12 Member

Hi. I just recently got all my parts from PSA in a timely manner; a LBK and a pencil profile stripped upper, both holiday deals. Merry Christmas to everyone here, BTW. I am not new to firearms, but not AR savvy in the least. The LBK is a stock, buffer tube, and a confusing bag of pins, springs and misc parts; no parts list, diagram, assembly sheet, nuttin. I was not expecting a detailed assembly instruction, but a parts list and exploded view would have been nice. How do I know I have all the necessary parts for assembling a functioning rifle? I know PSA has been swamped, and packing orders has been hit or miss lately. I am off to u-tube for a video search. Once again , thankyou all here for helping with my venture into the AR world. Current events not withstanding, I can now see many reasons for owning a fine rifle such as this. Best, tk

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are very good step by step instructions. doesn't require a lot of mechanical skill just patience and dexterity. We are here to help if you get jammed up...have fun.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/226782_.html

Oh yeah...you owe us some pics when you're finished. :)

3. Quentin

Quentin Active Member

Glad you got your parts on time. And it's normal not to get any build instructions, it is expected that anyone who's putting together an AR knows what they're doing I guess! :D

JPyle's got you covered though.

4. tomykay12

tomykay12 Member

THANKYOU. I am not a dolt and build things for a living, lol. That pic is an excellent reference, as I spread out the bag o parts. I know, it is easy once u have done it. Best to you and yours, tk

5. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Happy to help, just keep an eye on the takedown detent and spring...they have broken the will of many a man...:)