Lawyer Arrested for Open Carry.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by steve4102, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve4102

steve4102 New Member

2. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Already a thread going on this...

But I agree and think he will sue the snot out of them and hopefully win a truckload of tax dollars!

Finally, a lawyer using there evil presence and vile manipulation to push a cause I can support!

Did the Earth flip on her axis this morning and I missed it?

Tack

3. clem_

clem_ New Member

Yup he will win some money.That B.S was happing here in Wis. till the State : AG set the cops straight on open carry.:D

4. Badshot320

Badshot320 New Member

Police said they identified the suspect.....

Had someone seen the gun on him and called 911 or was this just part of that task forces agenda to randomly frisk movie goers?

Badshot

5. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I went to a movie 2 weeks ago and had my XD. When I go see expindables 2 I will have it then also. They can just kiss my a$$.

6. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

It was poorly concealed and noticed by an employee who called the popo.

I think it's an intentional set up for a lawsuit and I applaud him for doing it!

Wait, I just praised a lawyer? :eek:

Really, is the Earth still spinning?

7. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

If the lawyer had carried concealed in the small of his back. How in the world did anyone knew he had a gun? And I have issues with the Keystone Cops,
    and they seem to be cropping up all over the nation lately; but acknowledging the lawyer had a permit to carry, why was he arrested? Oh, wait, what am I thinking?
    This is an on-going cash-register ringing operation in our judicial system. Whether guilty or not. You Pay! You pay bail, court fees, and legal representation. Not to
    mention too the long endless wait to be released for another court date. $$ $$ $$ ring-ring "Every time a bell rings, a judge/lawyer receives his dough."

8. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

In Wyoming, the officers would have been suspended.

I hope he sues New Haven into bankruptcy.

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The sheep never use their damn head and think about the law abiding citizen that is carrying. its always just...

"OH MY GOD, HE HAS A GUN!"

ForumRunner_20120814_151830.jpg

"EVERYONE RUN!"

http___farm4.static.flickr.com_3005_2505933334_f869b5522f.jpg

10. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

BAAAAAAA!

Sheeply...Got a love the poor dumb bastards...

11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I did notice a guy printing yesterday while walking into 7-11.

He was exiting his car and the baggy T shirt did nothing to hide the full framed handgun on his left hip. Must have been an OWB holster.

I was not overly concerned as he had his wife and kids in the car but I do admit to keeping an eye on him and waiting for him to "check out" first.

It's nice when others mistake your caution for courtesy...;)

Tack

12. locutus

Tack,

A lot of macho wannabes will "Print" intentionally. They seem to think that letting everyone know that they're packin' a piece makes them look ten feet tall.

I've always wondered how a guy can afford a custom full sized Kimber, or S&W 686, but he can't afford a small .38 snub or .380 for summer wear.

13. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

A lawyer is the wrong person to hassle. God help the arresting officers........

14. steve4102

steve4102 New Member

Really? How do you know they are printing intentionally? If "printing" makes a man a "macho wannabe", what am I as I choose to carry OPEN?

Maybe they do not wish to carry a little peashooter 38 or 380. Maybe they can afford it. Maybe they have several. Maybe they feel safer carrying something with a little more power. Maybe they don't give a damn what you think.

15. locutus

A macho wannabe. Why else would you want to "show off" that you're armed.

Oh, and BTW, I really don't give a rat's arse what you or any other macho type think!:p

16. steve4102

steve4102 New Member

A typical Macho Wannabe, Show Off.

[​IMG]

17. locutus

We fought like hell for almost 100 yeatrs to get concealed carry.

Open carry upsets 75 percent of people.

And all thoae people you piss off by "showing off" your gun and tryinng to lopok "macho" are people who VOTE

When you, and those like you get all carry banned, if you want somebody tro blame, look in the mirror!:mad::mad::mad:

18. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Whe I usta carry my g20 at 430 it would print like a howitzer in a IWB crossbreed style holster. I tried EVERYTHING . Looked like I was carrying the " War and Peace " book under my shirt.

Only thing I found made the glock 20 dissapear was appendix carry in a universal 15$ holster .....

And boy you couldn't even tell it was there. Although I was a bit nervous the first few days cause I was carrying the largest cablier " Glock leg " pisto condition zero l in a manner of carry that had the motto " If you F@$k up , you die "

But after those first days I didn't even think about it anymore. If anything it made my draw more secure because I was taking extra caution to make sure my trigger finger was clear of the weapon.

19. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

That quote makes my blood BOIL!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Every red blooded American in that city better make sure he's ejected from office and lands on his decrepit old ass come next Mayoral election.

20. steve4102

steve4102 New Member

Yeah, kinda a kin to this. Open carry will get all carry banned, so it should be banned.

The Left, you gotta watch close, they will sneak up and post their Liberal crap every chance they get.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.