Lawsuit concerning ww1 monument

Discussion in 'History' started by FernandoTheCommando, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

http://topstories.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=17224&external=2563442.proteus.fma

I thought this was pretty disgusting that someone is suing over a memorial because it's a cross. These type of people want freedom of religion and speech, yet they are offended by a cross memorializing soldiers?! What is this country coming to. Removing "one nation under god" from the pledge in schools, taking down simple prayer banners, and suing over a memorial because it's deemed offensive. The man in the article, who is quoted as saying it bothers him every time he drives by, needs a swift kick in the ass back to whatever liberal hippy hole he crawled out of. These people should be saluting this memorial or taking a moment of silence when they pass it, not sneering at it.

Note to moderators: move to a different forum topic if you'd like. I tried to post in the politics section but wasn't allowed.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Fernando- Posts in politics are limited to supporting members. We would be glad to see you as a new SM, but designated sections of the forum are limited to Supporting Members for good and adequate reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.