Laugh or cry?

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by H2oWerker, Dec 12, 2011.

1. H2oWerker

H2oWerker New Member

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

so because there is crime that occurs here, then lets hobble those who are capable of defending themselves against crime. makes no sense whatsoever.

3. TimKS

TimKS Member Lifetime Supporter

No laugh or cry, just pity.

4. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

It just never ends...this Rep.Josh Zepnick actually spends his time with this...can't these politicians address the real and pressing issues needed for this country?

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

I can understand zepnick's concerns and wanting to ban guns from gas stations because every armed employee or customer is a threat to his voting public when they enter the store to commit robbery or murder.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that's funny! i like that. but it's probably true too!:D

7. H2oWerker

H2oWerker New Member

That would require actual thought, and innovative ideas. You know...things politicians are totally unqualified for.

8. levelcross

levelcross New Member

While he is at it he should start a bill that bans cars, this will stop DWI's and speeding at the same time lowering gas prices too.

Vote him out of the state not just office.

If you are not willing to defend and protect yourself how dare you call the police to do it for you.

9. CourtJester

CourtJester Active Member

That's an effen stellar idea. Lord knows that anyone dumb enough go to a gas station with ill intent will just stop and the door totally befuddled and walk away dominated.

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

Wait, don't criminals commit crimes because they're... Criminals?

How would this stop gas station robberies from being committed by people that have no regard for laws?

As if armed robbery weren't already a crime, lets just add one more to the list, illegal carry while committing armed robbery. Yeah, that's really gonna stop them.

11. STW

STW New Member

This was my response to a posting about this on Facebook.
    Interesting theory - having a gun at a gas station causes robberies and shootings. (I've heard that having a penis causes rapes too.) If a law is all it takes why not just pass one that makes it illegal to rob and/or kill gas station owners or workers? In fact they can stop all robberies and murders in Wisconsin if they just pass a blanket law making those activities illegal throughout the state. I'm surprised no one has considered a law like that. What do you send those guys to Madison for?

Snark off.