Latest .22 pistol

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by NGIB, Dec 4, 2010.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Had a shotgun laying around I wasn't using so I posted it up for trade on a local forum. A fella a few miles away offered me a pristine Ruger 22/45 in stainless with a 5.5 inch bull barrel + $100 so I made the swap. This morning I broke it down and also eliminated the loaded chamber indicator as well as the magazine disconnect. I already have a stainless short barrel Mark III, but what the heck, you can never have enough .22 pistols...

[​IMG]

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Looks good. Range Report?

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Nice looking pistola. :cool:

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I'd like to get me one of those. Fired one about 8 months ago with a suppressor, damn nice shooting pistol.

5. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

I've got 1 almost exactly like it (blued) and I "converted" it back to a mk2 as well. It'll shoot better than I can. Bet you keep it for awhile.

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Nice! That is my favorite of the Ruger .22's.

7. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

That is very nice. Are you gonna sell it;) I wanna be the first to know if you are :D

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I would love to round something like that up for my wife to shoot as well as for me to play with. I call dibs over RSG.....seniority.

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Dave won't own this piece more than 72 hours!

If you want it you better hurry! :p

10. Highpower

Highpower New Member

At least he has good taste. :D

[​IMG]

11. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Dang dog woke me up and it's 3 AM. I've actually been trading much less as I'm happy with my collection at this point. Wanted to sell the shotgun but nobody really has $$$ anymore so at least it was a good swap. I'll probably give this one to my son for Christmas as I know he likes my Mark III Hunter and needs a good target .22 pistol...

12. Badshot320

Badshot320 New Member

I would love to get ahold of a new MK3, the ones with the fluted barrels and all the whistles. My father owns a blued MK1 that is a tack driver, as a kid I out shot many of my friends 22 rifles with it.

13. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Nice gun and a nice deal. And if you ever do manage to hit "enough .22 pistols," let me know so I can take that 617 off your hands. =P