Late model Remington 700....?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by icallshotgun88, Aug 26, 2013.

1. icallshotgun88

icallshotgun88 New Member

2. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

I bought an SPS tactical 308 about 6 months ago, I haven't shot it much but no problems so far. I just have a cheap scope on it for now, saving for a Vortex viper 4-16x50.

3. hoovco

hoovco New Member

I have the AAC SPS in a B&C Medalist adjustable stock. I'm running a trijicon 2.5-10x56 on mine. It's nice and shoots little groups.

4. jameyh

jameyh New Member

I got a 700 aac in .308 last year.

I have enjoyed it just use it for target shooting

5. TLuker

TLuker Active Member

My hunting buddy got an SPS Tactical last year in .308 with a Burris scope and has had been very pleased. It's a shooter.

I got a BDL in 30-06 last year and I haven't been as pleased but my complaints are all cosmetic. The gun functions perfectly but I'm not happy with a couple of things. There is a large gouge in the stock were the material cut out of the wood in the bolt slot wasn't cut out evenly. And the metal for the magazine plate either wasn't polished very well or the finish in the metal was just bad before it was blued. It isn't very obvious but it is noticeable in the right light. I have no complaints other than those cosmetic issues. :)