Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
A big steak. A baked potato. A case of PBR. And a pizza from Lefty's Pizza here in Defiance.

·
Premium Member
12,072 Posts
Venison steak, fried potatoes and onions, fresh vegetable, chocolate cake or brownies. Them give it to somebody that would have gone to bed hungry without it. Why waste food if your gonna die and waste it?

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Mom's meatloaf or Sheppard's pie :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Real fried chicken like mom used to do it in an iron skillet, potato pancakes, hominy, my Aunts coconut pie and plenty of milk

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
Just a small salad and a cup of yogurt. I don't want to look fat laying on the table waiting for the injection. What would people think??

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
winds-of-change said:
Just a small salad and a cup of yogurt. I don't want to look fat laying on the table waiting for the injection. What would people think??
Now that sounds like my wife, and no black shoes after memorial day. No white shoes after labor day

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Belly full........

A pirogue full of ice cold busch beer, 100 pounds of iced downed La. oysters, 100 pounds Of boiled mud bugs, 2 bushels of steamed crabs, 5 gals. of bloody mary, And best of all, blondes, brunettes and Red heads in the female sex........:eek: :D

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
A pirogue full of ice cold busch beer, 100 pounds of iced downed La. oysters, 100 pounds Of boiled mud bugs, 2 bushels of steamed crabs, 5 gals. of bloody mary, And best of all, blondes, brunettes and Red heads in the female sex........:eek: :D
That will kill you before you even see the executioner. ROFL

You're the man, Wills, you're the man!!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
friends.....

That will kill you before you even see the executioner. ROFL

You're the man, Wills, you're the man!!
Nah...... this is just for the rooster suckers that just happen to show up.....And wish me a welcome to hell.......But it would make for a nice going away meal........;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts