Last man standing....abc..........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jan 3, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Anybody Watch Last Man Standing on ..ABC...Tim Allen from Tool-Time...He works at a Hunting & Fishing Sporting Goods Store,and has a wife and three girls that drive him nuts at home...I've been watching the show for a couple of months and it's funny as hell..Tonight..on ABC 7:00 pm....:D......

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Tim Allen's son from his old show...Tim the tool man...is on the show this week,looks to be a funny-one...Friday nights on ABC.....

3. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Yep.
    I watch it when I can.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Duck Dynasty was on the show tonight....

5. DeltaF

DeltaF New Member

My favorite show on TV right now!!

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

very similiar format as his other show, "Home Improvement" which i liked quite a lot. Tim Allen is one of the few comedians i find actually funny. most of the others are just stupid, not funny.

7. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I'll have to DVR that.

8. hmh

hmh New Member

Its about the only thing on network television that is Pro arms. And it's also pretty funny.

9. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

We watched that show during the first season and loved it! We refuse to watch it now though. They changed the oldest daughter to a super liberal and made the baby daddy and bumbling liberal idiot. So...we just won't watch it anymore.

10. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

They also make her look like the A$$ she is on the show and old Tim the tool-man puts her in her place every time....I like the show alot......

11. DeltaF

DeltaF New Member

Yeah I was absolutely furious when the second season came on.

But about 6 episodes in on our net flicks binge I stopped yelling and throwing things at the screen and started laughing again.

Mostly because my wife shut the projector off and told me she was going to shoot me if I didn't calm my nuts.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  12. DeltaF

DeltaF New Member

After that I started enjoying it again.