Laser Genetics

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by TNEFF, Mar 7, 2011.

1. TNEFF

TNEFF New Member

Any of you guys have any experience with Laser Genetics and their products ? We just started carrying the ND3 and the ND5, pretty impressive lights. Waiting on the next shipment so I can get my ND5, got some hogs at the farm that need to be read some bedtime stories. I have always used a Q-Beam, but like these better. The fact that you don't get blinded helps to, 2 little CR123A batteries is easier on the pocket as well. Anyone got to play with them yet ?

http://www.lasergenetics.com/

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I haven't but I know a few that did. They all say the same thing. Don't shine it in the eyes of a coyote or else you'll spook them.

3. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I have a ND-3 on my Savage 12 223 along with a couple extra 30mm mounts to put on other guns.
    These things are great for night hunting.We have used them for hunting varmints and wild hogs.
    I have shot several coyotes,and they never spooked from the green light.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wanted to get the ND-4,but didn't want to waste another $100 without knowing if they were worth it.
    They work great,but the batteries don't last very long,and they're expensive little batteries.
    The ND-5 is just too big,IMO,and you really won't get much more usable range with it.
    The ND-4 is probably the best of all,but the ND-3 is lighter and more compact and shines really good out to 150-200yrds at night.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

TX did anyone ever tell you that bolt is on the wrong side of the gun man.

5. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Only when I shoot right handed!!!