Largest Army in the world

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Daoust_Nat, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Someone sent this to me, and it probably goes a long way to explaining why the UN wants to have the US throw down their privately held arms.

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion: There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin. Allow me to restate that number. Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world. More men under arms than in Iran. More than in France and Germany combined. These men deployed to the woods of a single American state to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed. That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan 's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

The point? America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

dont worry obama and the libretards are working hard to stand us down.

(this should be in the politic section)

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Throw Ohio into that mix. :D

Seriously though. I know guys who only hunt deer with a bow. What I am saying is that just because a hunting license was purchased, it does not mean the purchaser owns a gun. And I am saying that the UN does not want to enter the KY, OH, WVa, MI, Penn corridor.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Sweet Jesus, when was the last time the UN actually invaded anywhere without us on point? :rolleyes:

While I am sure this was meant as some sort of feel good rallying cry ( I got the same e-mail a week or so back ) the chances of a foreign army just marching right down Main Street are probably pretty rare. :p

JD

5. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Not to mention that if Uncle Sam and/or the United Numbskulls ever try to take our guns, the US will join the every growing ranks of nations in a civil war....

6. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

And ironically, the US military will kill us all with.....wait for it.....GUNS!

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Add me and the State of Tennessee that will stand up against any government or UN tyranny!

DON"T TREAD ON ME!
    Come and Get Em! At your own peril!:p
    We will stackem like cord wood!

8. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

All 300+ million? I think it would take a seriously twisted leader (think Hitler) and some seriously strong brain washing to take down the American people.

9. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Wolverines!!!!!!! Even our women can kick the UN's azz....

[​IMG]

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I was waiting for the Red Dawn reference....

11. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

That only counts the Hunters? Many more own firearms and shoot for sport rather than meat, so I'd have to add another 250,000 per State to that total! :eek:

Now we're talking firepower!!

12. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Sorry..couldn't resist, another post brought it up...

13. oneshot

oneshot New Member

Throw Ohio into that mix.

And all Gods people said AMEN