Lapd...

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by WNGMSTR, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

2. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

The LAPD has promised the one lady a new truck to replace the one they shot up.

The LAPD has 50 of their finest and their families under 24 hour protection. "Protect and Serve " takes on a new meaning when an LAPD cop needs protection. Too bad the LAPD has refused to protect murder witnesses who were later murdered by the scumbags they were to testify against.

3. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

One of the articles states that the LAPD will give the two women that were shot a new truck. They'll be giving them a lot more than that!

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

There's been a third innocent shot up supposedly. I can't get the link to open on my phone. My phone is total crap. Anyone wanna hit up google and see if you can share the details?

Amazing. This is what we'd have to deal with if we have a patriotic insurrection. Authorities just shooting anyone and everyone.

They should be ashamed.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Thats why they dont want us to have guns. When the "authorities" just start capping random citizens in a paranoid panic they are afraid we will stop obeying them.

I think its funny how these police chiefs and political elite always say that the honest law abiding citizens are the ones who will just start panicing and shooting people...

6. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Had our boys overseas done the same thing to unarmed women they'd be awaiting their court marshal proceedings... And these ass hats get put on desk duty?

Gee... Make me wonder why no one trusts the LAPD?

Tack

8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

They are in a total panic. Seems to be shoot first and ask questions later. Some lawyer will be able to retire on this case.

9. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I wonder what the bounty on his head is up to now?

Not talking about the 1 mil reward.

The way these boys in blue keep shooting up civilians makes me wonder how big the "internal" pot payable to the cop who caps Dorner is?

Anyone else suspect LAPD may have a "quiet" bounty on his head?

Tack

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

More like, shoot first, shoot again, shoot a little more... Then MAYBE look and see if it's even the same type of vehicle...

12. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Never realized there were so many cop haters on the forum.:mad::mad:

13. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Heard on the news today as they interviewed a psychologist concerning Dorner. He is familiar and also assisting with the case. Here is what the interview revealed.
    The bottom line when you find out about Dorner's past. He should not even been considered to be a Police Officer in the first place! He has had mental explosive anger issues ever since he was a youth and also in school. To the point of being kicked out of school and also off the football team for anger issues. Why in the H--- hire people with mental issues to be law enforcement. They have not advised but I would not be surprised if it had something to do with his termination from LAPD. Sure sounds like his issues have carried over to the present date! 40 people on his Hit List! Only now his anger issues has escalated, he is killing people! Sounds familiar with the attacks on our Second Amendment Rights doesn't it!
    "Mental Illness! And the real problem is hardly ever mentioned as the number one cause!:(

14. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

Other than what is in the manifesto will most likely never see the light of day.

Blanket the corruption.

15. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Loc...

I don't hate cops... In fact I shoot with, pull RSO duty with, and play cards with several cops.

What I hate is incompetence behind the trigger and I've zero patience for corruption... Both of these traits have been strongly on display by the LAPD for decades.

Cop hater, hell NO... Extreme distrust regarding the competence and honor of the LAPD... Absolutely.

Tack

16. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

Seems to be a few more on that roster.

For the record, what he has done by taking life is abhorrent. No justification, same goes for the shoot first then identify LAPD.

His sanity is in question, no doubt, but his writings and his thought out mission have him with alot more game than the fuzz.

17. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

locutus,

In response to your remark there is a psychology lesson here!

First of all they have never been there or walked in in the shoes.
    Secondly, they have never been shot at or hit and most have never been in a life or death situation where a life or death decision must be made in milliseconds. Then attorneys and citizens have all the time in the world normally to make decisions, back yard quarterback and review occurrences. Keep in mind I am not knocking them just stating facts. And I hope they never have to. Or if not ever served in Law Enforcement or the Military been exposed to death and violence to that extreme.
    Thirdly, there is no doubt on my part as in the case with Dorner. That some should have never been police officers and some today should not be police officers. In my book they have disgraced the profession and the badges of the good officers. Who are honest trustworthy and worth their salt.
    Fourthly, there are more good officers than bad. Of course like the story of good children and bad children we never hear about the 95% of good kids only the 5% of the little dirt balls. Well the same is true with police officers! We only hear of the bad ones and the ones who are corrupt or screw ups.
    It is the same in the war zones our troops are in. It is not good news about the good that is happening. Or the children who have gotten close to our troops, shook hands, hugs, exchange of candy and other things. Or the personal thanks the troops or officers have received on a regular basis. We only hear of the negative things anymore. Bottom line it would be a good thing if we could ever get that mental state changed and have some positive and progressive input back in the lives of Americans. Instead of trash. It is the same with our guns. Lets attack our Second Amendment Rights by only telling the bad incidents that occur with guns. Not the stories about the robbery foiled by a CCW citizens act. Or the additional shooting that was stopped that would have taken place during the Clackamas, Oregon Mall Incident. Where a CCW citizen took action in the Mall and the Dirt Ball ran under a stair well and smoked himself. Or the home invasions, robberies and rapes that have been stopped by an armed citizen! But that doesn't make good news for the liberal press instead let's tear "America Down" with negativity in the name of journalism. This reflects the lack of understanding, negativity and respect concerning the answer to your response. The good is the same with the good officers we never hear about it!
    Doesn't make for good press!

God Bless America

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  18. trip286

trip286 New Member

Sniper, in regards to Dorner's history, he even pretty much admits in his "manifesto" that he's has violence, anger, and authority issues pretty much his entire life. no big surprise there...

19. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I completely agree with ^^THIS^^ post.

My comments regarding the LAPD are well documented concerns that they continue to prove on a near daily basis, HOWEVER, that should not be construed as an indightment of ALL officers or departments.

I've had the privilege of getting to know several Vancouver PD Officers and Clark County Sherrif's deputies and they are good men doing a tough job... And I appreciate their efforts.

Tack

20. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

So much irony in this story, I dont know if I should cry or laugh! Maybe laugh so hard I cry? (Not at the deaths, but the scenario in general)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.