Land for $19.99 per acre!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by texaswoodworker, Apr 30, 2013.

1. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDD as the lady who invented the baby bottle said-

"There's a sucker born every minute."

:p

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I wonder what the property taxes run.

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

You know I used to love my moon property till all the damn tourists showed up :mad:

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I have some property East of Daytona Beach that we can talk about too!

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Wow! You could stand on your own farm and "Moon" the world.:D

7. nosaj

nosaj New Member

Its amazing how someone can actually claim ownership over a foreign....planet. I understand capitalism but i figure if i can make it to the moon or mars i will be damned to pay a dime for my spot.

And im bringing ALL my gunz....um if i had any

8. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

Wonder why he hasn't sued NASA for trespassing...

9. austin92

austin92 New Member

Who has the right to say that land was theirs to begin with? Idiots these days....

10. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Oh, Lord! .... the audacity of it all! :rolleyes:

11. bigjim

bigjim New Member

Only problem I see is recording your deed at the county court house of Moon City. (LOL)

Who is putting up the property markers anyways (Buzz Aldren?)

Jim

12. rurak

rurak New Member

When you think about it nobody has any rights to land really. Government made it all up ..... we took it from the native americans and gave them "reservations" ....... weird

13. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Humm? Better visit the library. The American NDNs killed each other over land claims for centuries. The Shawnee claimed Kentucky as their hunting grounds. Comanches claimed a Hugh empire called Comanchere . To trespass on any of these lands carried a death sentence. :eek:

14. rurak

rurak New Member

Yeah I understand that they fought each other!!! We sailed onto their shores and basically set up shop is my point ..... so whoever gets to the moon or mars first owns it???

15. improvised_prepper

improvised_prepper New Member

Hahaha when I saw the title I thought "What god forsaken place would sell an acre that cheap?!" Well this exceeded my expectations

16. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Probably Im the fool for not buying a few prime acre before the price goes up! An awful lot of things Ive seen seemed stupid all up until the time people got bazilions of dollars for doing it (if I had only bought a few shares of Microsoft and Apple when the went public...)! Think about the legacy you could pass on for generations cheap! It may be impractical to visit or vacation on the moon today but My Great, Great Granddaughter might get a weekend off here and there to enjoy it once private space-travel becomes an every day occurrence.

Good news is that unlike the Indians, there are no natives to hassle with, I am just a bit worried about the Constitution the guys gonna make his planets, I better wait and see what I will be stuck with b4 I buy!

17. austin92

austin92 New Member

Well in this case, I deem mars mine. I'll sell an acre for 14.99. Pm for an address to mail your checks to lol

18. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The Tax man..................

Money to burn...............Theres a sucker born every min. Where in the constitution does it say I have to pay taxes to the Federal Gov............If the Feds. find out you have property else where that they think belongs to them, YOU WILL BE TAXED...........:eek:

19. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

In the future, there will be mining on the moon for precious metals and rare earth(moon) elements. The US along with others have been shifting attention to the moon in the last year or two. It might sound crazy, but if you owned the lot where they hit the gold mine... Of course, proving what area it came from could be a challenge.

20. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Deeds.............

There was a fire at the Court House, and all records were destroyed..........:eek:..lol...............