Lance Thomas

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Gojubrian, May 28, 2010.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Some of you may recall this story. It has been on the internet for quite some time, but I can learn something new from it each time. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w]YouTube - Real Gunfighter Lance Thomas on Justic Files[/ame]

2. NPD5946TSW

NPD5946TSW New Member

Man... that's the first time I've seen it. You're right, there is a lot to learn from what he says. His comments on princible and being responsible were spot-on.

3. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

I have a new hero! that guy is great has great moral fiber and principles. Just sucks that them gangs caused him to close what he fought so hard to keep!

4. jbd

jbd New Member

That's the first time for me too. That is amazing that he was in four different gun fights and came out alive in all of them in freaking watch shop. That damn place looked small. Just goes to show how close the fight can be.

5. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Lance is both very lucky and unlucky at the same time. Lucky to be alive and unlucky to have had to take someones life.Even though the POS's he removed were scum killing someone can change your life.
    That said he's MY hero too! I'm surprised the gangs took so long to declare war.

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Refuse to be a victim of violent crime.

For God Sake.....Open a watch store in Beverly Hills!! But, that probably wouldn't be safe either.